Is it safe to time travel after someone claims your villager?

Velvet_nosebleed

The Holy Trinity
Bells
Switch
6767-7678-1962
So I want to start villager hunting but don’t want to wait until tomorrow. Will anything happen if I time travel 1 day ahead after someone just claimed a villager of mine? I remember a while ago, there was the dreaded “I’ve moved out” glitch, which has been patched out, but will anything else dangerous happen?

I had read that a villager in boxes will leave right after someone claims them. If you go to their house and it says "I've moved out", you should be OK to time travel.
Source

I had read that a villager in boxes will leave right after someone claims them. If you go to their house and it says "I've moved out", you should be OK to time travel.
Source
Yeah I noticed that when I sold villagers in the past. I was just worrying if something would happen on their end. There was a glitch in the past where the house said “I’ve moved out” forever and the plot was unusable.

Yes it's safe, just don't tt when a camper is moving in the exterior will glitch. I find that villager wont appear in my town for 3 real days.

Back