• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is it possible to "hire" players to do landscaping?

KatieCrossing

Bells
Just wondering because I am terrible at landscaping and also wandering if possible what board I would put it on?

I'm sure someone would be willing to do it for you. I don't know how much it would cost (expensive I assume) and if you would have to provide them with equipment (bush starts, ect.). For a board, your best bet is probably re-tail.

I'm not sure what type of landscaping you're looking for - water flowers, weed removal type or cutting down all trees, planting flowers designs labor intensive type - but this shop specializes in the first type I mentioned.

Jable's Gardening Service

If it's the more labor intensive kind then I agree with MapleSilver that posting in Re-Tail would be your best bet. Hope this helps!

Yes just find someone here and negotiate a price to do it either tbt or igb. Im sure someone here is willing to do it

Back