• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ◣✰Intropella Shop ✰ Hybrids Flowers ✰ DLC Exclusives ✰ & More!!◥

How about three balloons with the dishwasher and the bin?

Mmm... Alright. I'll be ordering the bin and dishwasher from catalogue, though, so it might be a while before I get it. Let me know which balloons you'd like, and if we can hold the trade until I get them. I'll let you know when they arrive.

How much for all your hybrids and cedar saplings? (I'm assuming the first post is always updated? haha)

@Mistreil: Okay! I'll take the Bunny B. Balloon, Heart Pink Balloon, and the Orange Heart Balloon. :]

@maarowak: Orange Roses = 60k, Purple Roses=50k, Blue Roses = 150k, White Carnation = 450k each.

If the Purple Roses are still available I will buy all 5 for 250k

@maarowak: Orange Roses = 60k, Purple Roses=50k, Blue Roses = 150k, White Carnation = 450k each.

Alright, so I'll just take 2 white carnations, if that's okay? So the total would be 2,710,000?

Oh, and the cedar saplings! How much for those?

@ maarowak: Alright! I forgot the cedar sampling are 1k each.

@ Shonnie666: Sorry it's just got sold. >:

@Shonnie666: I will breed more soon! So look out for this shop next time. :]

@maarowak: I will PM you soon! ^^

Sorry, missed the part where it said not to PM you. Could I buy any remaining white carnations?

@Ethereal : Of course. 450k each

@eripechaberry: 600 per fruit

@Mayorsandy: What do you want to catalog specifically?

Hey there! I won't be able to trade until 10, but I noticed you also had a Bathhouse Wallpaper. May I add the other 4 balloons I had for it? Thus making my trade:
Trash Bin, Deluxe Washer, Bunny B. Balloon, Green Balloon, Pink Balloon,Heart Pink Balloon,Bunny Pink Balloon, Indigo Balloon and Heart Orange Balloon
For
Bathhouse Wallpaper and White Carnation

I'm not sure if I have the bin and washer yet, but I can tell you at 10. Would this trade be okay? Or would you rather bells for the wall?

@Mistreil: You mentioned that you are in EST right?
I won't be available at 10PM EST. I'm going out soon (last minute plan, my apologies). I'm uncertain when I'm going to be back home.
For the walls, I'm just interest looking for other Saharah's items, but bells will work as well.

Back