• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Introducing TBT's Dark Theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so cool, thaaanks, i am one of those who is very happy to have the darker background for my eyes since i feel it will make it more confortable.

PS: now that i have participated in the halloeastern egg hunt i cant wait for the next egg hunt, i feel i more or less know how it works now and although its a frustrating activity somehow its also super fun and rewarding hahahaha

+PS: i selected the dark mode, but now its even brighter hahahah its hurting my eyes so badly now, its like its neon bright 😂. Am i the only one experiencing this issue? maybe i have to update something ? or its a bug?

++PS: how do we get more dark currency to make it darker? also, How do we spend the dark currency ?

Sorry for all the questions heheh 🙈 so many at once ...😅

Last edited:
This is so cool, thaaanks, i am one of those who is very happy to have the darker background for my eyes since i feel it will make it more confortable.

PS: now that i have participated in the halloeastern egg hunt i cant wait for the next egg hunt, i feel i more or less know how it works now and although its a frustrating activity somehow its also super fun and rewarding hahahaha

+PS: i selected the dark mode, but now its even brighter hahahah its hurting my eyes so badly now, its like its neon bright 😂. Am i the only one experiencing this issue? maybe i have to update something ? or its a bug?
I am so so sorry

Dark theme is here!!!!

Although now I have a tough decision should I gift my dark dust or should I keep it for my own enjoyment lol

Dark theme is here!!!!

Although now I have a tough decision should I gift my dark dust or should I keep it for my own enjoyment lol
If you gift it, I'll give it a loving home! No worries if you decide to keep it though!

I don't see the problem here lol. It's completely normal for my eyes.

What? This isn't the dark theme...

I was expecting the Woods Theme, not what's shown in the OP's picture.

++PS: how do we get more dark currency to make it darker? also, How do we spend the dark currency ?

Sorry for all the questions heheh 🙈 so many at once ...😅
The dark theme will start working tomorrow, April 2nd

I have brightness set to max the first time I turn it on.

(I love me some TBT Light Theme.)

This seems cool. It's easier on the eyes.
(And makes it harder to get caught up at 2am because of how bright my screen is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back