• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Inspecting 5 towns for fun! c:

nyenisu

Bells
Super Mailbox
5 Envelopes
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
hullo! i feel like visiting dream towns today, but i won't have time to visit a whole lot of them, so i'm only going to visit 5 towns.
first come first serve! :)

if you would like a review, just ask me~
otherwise, i'll just leave a short comment regarding your town. ^ ^

edit: full! will start another thread later. c:

Last edited:
I only need help on my house exterior!! Please visit my mayor house and see what I can do to improve my point =x (currently 600k *sigh*)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And thank you so much!! xD

I would love to hear what you think of my town :) dream address is in my signature

I would love your opinion, DA in sig. I am trying for a more natural look, not overly designed.

I welcome you to inspect my dream town and gimme a feedback. My dream address is in my signature. :D

Last edited:
My dream code is in my signature, too. I'm far from finished with my landscaping, but I'd appreciate someone's opinions or suggestions on how to make my town better.

EDIT: Crap, ninja'd. Oh well...

Last edited:
whoa, i totally did not expect this thread to get a rating. xD

thanks for offering your dream codes, everyone! i will start now.

@Born2BWild: i'll probably start another 5-town-inspection thread later on, so keep your eyes open! c;

Shoot, I think I'm late. :( But when you have a spare moment, can you please visit my town and tell me what you think of it all so far?

6900-3561-5479

:D

Hi, when you have a moment could you tell me what you think and where I can make improvements?

DC: 4500-2883-0021

I only need help on my house exterior!! Please visit my mayor house and see what I can do to improve my point =x (currently 600k *sigh*)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And thank you so much!! xD
houseinspec1.jpg

hiya! :) i can't really see which exteriors you have since you set it at night, but i feel that you're sort of going for a fantasy/fairy theme, and so far it looks okay! for the fence, i'd use the Pink Mermaid or Blue Mermaid fence. Mermaid or Pink door also looks good with your theme.

at night, your exterior looks okay, but again, i'm not sure what the true colours are; if you feel that it doesn't match my suggestions, you could try the Fairytale or Garden exterior. :) good luck!! lovely town, btw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to hear what you think of my town :) dream address is in my signature

houseinspec3-favpart.jpg

i really like the greenery in your town! :) the picture i have shows my favourite part of your town. to me, it feels like a very sentimental space, and it reminds me of my own little enclosed space in my town. your paths are okay, i think the green outline is a little awkward for me. other than that, the stone pattern seems good!

i love how your bridges are directly across from each other (the ones on both sides of the plaza) and the path-setting was perfect for that. your map is good too!

some things that were a little distracting were the variety of fruit trees that were lined up along the paths. for me, i like it when all the fruits are the same in one area and etc., but that's just me. ^ ^" the placement of flowers in your town is alright.
overall, i think you could make your plants a little more "in uniform". (is that the correct saying? haha sorry if it's not)
there were some empty spaces that could be filled up and yeaaaah. :)

good job! i would visit your town again. *thumbs up*

I would love your opinion, DA in sig. I am trying for a more natural look, not overly designed.

your town is very nice. it does have the natural feeling, and it's not overly done. i love the paths you put! i have also never witnessed a lightning storm before. xD
i like the organization of your flowers! the area where you put the flower arch is pretty nice as well. the roses are very complementary. :)

however, one of the path tiles was a little awkward for me. i believe it's the one that looks like those drainage/sewer things. you also had quite a few empty spots, and i think it'd look better if you put some pwps there! :) if you're aiming for natural, i think you should place more bushes and trees to create borders or etc., it'd look really nice!

good job!! :) (sorry i don't have pictures, i can't seem to upload them right now)

Last edited:
Back