• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Inktober 2019 Thread

EGTyUMrWoAI4ILC

Went simple on this one since I got started on it late. :p
EGZshl7XYAA-AVl

I felt like I had to put a little more effort into this one x)
EGeQkStXkAINNV9

Missed the past few days, but I finally found some time to draw something for Day 9. Here's my OC Snowflake:

ViRjt4Sl.jpg

amye, I love the way you use your colors!

EGjEPOTXYAY6yYA

I suppose I should start noting which characters I'm drawing. Didn't think about it until just now x)

(Merrymaker) Evie - Paladins
EGo6FQkWoAIwHdl

I did a thing!

tumblr_pz9uw8mKkE1ywd2oeo1_1280.jpg

I think I'll draw them all. Also I know the shading is off and the top should be lighter. I was using a new technique to make the splotches on top but I didn't realize it wasn't potent enough to produce my desired effect.

I?ve actually been drawing something everyday & going outside my comfort zone... but ngl most of them looked really bad haha. I?m happy with this piece tho!
v0UIKkk_d.jpg

I’ve actually been drawing something everyday & going outside my comfort zone... but ngl most of them looked really bad haha. I’m happy with this piece tho!
v0UIKkk_d.jpg

Aw Ruby looks so cute and soft! I love how you put some artist style on her she looks so good! Also that shading is pretty great too.

Thank you :D I actually really like watercolour pencils, it looks really rough when i first colour it in but then the water smooths everything out.

I’ve actually been drawing something everyday & going outside my comfort zone... but ngl most of them looked really bad haha. I’m happy with this piece tho!
v0UIKkk_d.jpg

So cute! I especially love how you drew Ruby! c:

I'm hecking sick, but not about to fail inktober, so here's this.
Eleven - Dragon Quest 11
EG8gJjpW4AEcKY5

I'm hecking sick, but not about to fail inktober, so here's this.
Eleven - Dragon Quest 11
EG8gJjpW4AEcKY5

You're awesome for being so committed! I hope you feel better soon!! <3

You're awesome for being so committed! I hope you feel better soon!! <3

Aww thank you! My commitment is pretty half handed, but I suppose it's better than quitting lol.

Inspired by Breath of the Wild
EHB7rViWkAEuWKE

Back