• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Inktober 2019 Thread

Milleram

Bells
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Toy Hammer
White Lily
Red Lily
White Rose
Red Rose
White Tulip
Red Tulip
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Fair Pinwheel
Anyone else participating in Inktober this year? I thought it would be nice to create a thread where we could all post our drawings each day. Also, if anyone has any requests, maybe they could post them here in case participating artists need some inspiration, lol.

I'll start things off with the drawing I did today. Here's one of my OCs:

kJTGN8Hl.jpg

I'm not sure if I'll have time to draw everyday, but I'm aiming to at least post something once a week.

Looking forward to seeing everyone else's drawings! c:

I'm also doing Inktober! I'm actually trying to do 2 of them, one Animal Crossing related from submissions given to me and another wanting to follow the official prompt list for my not gaming accounts. I didn't get ring so I didn't do it, plus I don't have the time. But I did do an animal crossing one.
EFzhq8xWsAEn1LL

EFzhq8yXUAE-elG

Yes, they literally requested Nook aggressively dabbing.
If the picture look blurry blame twitter.

Last edited:
I'm also doing Inktober! I'm actually trying to do 2 of them, one Animal Crossing related from submissions given to me and another wanting to follow the official prompt list for my not gaming accounts. I didn't get ring so I didn't do it, plus I don't have the time. But I did do an animal crossing one.
EFzhq8xWsAEn1LL

EFzhq8yXUAE-elG

Yes, they literally requested Nook aggressively dabbing.
If the picture look blurry blame twitter.

Cute! I love the dabbing Nook! c:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is Inktober?

Inktober is a month long challenge where artist draw everyday. It begins October 1st and goes till Halloween. There are official prompts lists but not everyone follows them which is totally fine. In fact not everyone uses ink, some still use digital or other traditional means. At it's core it's to draw everyday for improvement or for artist with smaller followings, to be seen. Not everyone can also do a drawing everyday but still.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well tumblr keeps freezing on me when I want to post somethin. So if the quality is bad blame twitter.
EF5JkcOWsAMtcnv
The prompt for Day 2 was mindless. This was the first thing that came to mind. It's my first year doing this also.

I missed Day 2 due to a family emergency, but here's my OC Spike for Day 3:

vZ27Ppxl.jpg

Day 3 of Inktober! Suggested to me on tumblr, desserts. So I drew a recolour/bolder & brighter ice-cream scoop that appears in Pocket Camp. Tumblr keeps freezing on me so quality of pic is meh, since I have to use TwItEr to be the image hosting site. I really just wanted an excuse to draw somethin using my bolder markers.
EF-VEGRXUAAnC2s
I like how this came out.

Day 3 of Inktober! Suggested to me on tumblr, desserts. So I drew a recolour/bolder & brighter ice-cream scoop that appears in Pocket Camp. Tumblr keeps freezing on me so quality of pic is meh, since I have to use TwItEr to be the image hosting site. I really just wanted an excuse to draw somethin using my bolder markers.
EF-VEGRXUAAnC2s
I like how this came out.

This one looks so cute! I love the colours. <3

aw i like the idea n-n i'll try to draw everyday for the month but i don't think that i'll remember or have the motivation some days ;; i've always wanted to do more painted styles and i think now is the time to start watching tutorials to do it xD

i don't really have any ink pens at home besides like ballpoint pens so it's most likely going to be either pencil sketches or digital

1hG58U5.png

Last edited:
Inktober is a month long challenge where artist draw everyday. It begins October 1st and goes till Halloween. There are official prompts lists but not everyone follows them which is totally fine. In fact not everyone uses ink, some still use digital or other traditional means. At it's core it's to draw everyday for improvement or for artist with smaller followings, to be seen. Not everyone can also do a drawing everyday but still.

Sorry for not thanking you earlier for the explanation. I thought I already had. ^u^;
Thank you for letting me know. I might try this out, sounds like a lot of fun.

A bit of a lazy drawing today because I don't have much time. Here's Frosting, another OC of mine:

UcislrVl.jpg

Here's Day 5 with Johanna, one of my vampire OCs:

onY7jivl.jpg

Last edited:
Oh awesome, there's a thread for this! :D
I'm following the official prompts and so far I've done Ring, Mindless, Bait, Freeze, Build, & Husky.

EF6E2c6WwAA2H4H

EF6E2c6XUAY3h6_

EF-dSK0WkAEVkOS

EGDtbYaXUAEACaC

EGKNlakW4AEa9M7

EGOIJ68WsBQWt0_
Still deciding on what I'll do for tomorrow's theme. 🤔

This is sooo cute! ♥w♥ me likey!

Aw, thank you! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh awesome, there's a thread for this! :D
I'm following the official prompts and so far I've done Ring, Mindless, Bait, Freeze, Build, & Husky.

EF6E2c6WwAA2H4H

EF6E2c6XUAY3h6_

EF-dSK0WkAEVkOS

EGDtbYaXUAEACaC

EGKNlakW4AEa9M7

EGOIJ68WsBQWt0_
Still deciding on what I'll do for tomorrow's theme. &#55358;&#56596;

These are amazing! And I love the video game themes!!

After not being able to art for like 3 days, I made this quick thing. I wanted to do it traditionally but the doggie sleeping next to me says otherwise. I have my phone on me so I just did it on that.
tumblr_pz0v1lWaY81ywd2oeo1_500.png

I know I could have done the sky better if I used coloured pencils.

Back