Inktober 2019 Thread

EGTyUMrWoAI4ILC

Went simple on this one since I got started on it late. :p
EGZshl7XYAA-AVl

I felt like I had to put a little more effort into this one x)
EGeQkStXkAINNV9

Missed the past few days, but I finally found some time to draw something for Day 9. Here's my OC Snowflake:

ViRjt4Sl.jpg

amye, I love the way you use your colors!

EGjEPOTXYAY6yYA

I suppose I should start noting which characters I'm drawing. Didn't think about it until just now x)

(Merrymaker) Evie - Paladins
EGo6FQkWoAIwHdl

I did a thing!

tumblr_pz9uw8mKkE1ywd2oeo1_1280.jpg

I think I'll draw them all. Also I know the shading is off and the top should be lighter. I was using a new technique to make the splotches on top but I didn't realize it wasn't potent enough to produce my desired effect.

I?ve actually been drawing something everyday & going outside my comfort zone... but ngl most of them looked really bad haha. I?m happy with this piece tho!
v0UIKkk_d.jpg

I’ve actually been drawing something everyday & going outside my comfort zone... but ngl most of them looked really bad haha. I’m happy with this piece tho!
v0UIKkk_d.jpg

Aw Ruby looks so cute and soft! I love how you put some artist style on her she looks so good! Also that shading is pretty great too.

Thank you :D I actually really like watercolour pencils, it looks really rough when i first colour it in but then the water smooths everything out.

I’ve actually been drawing something everyday & going outside my comfort zone... but ngl most of them looked really bad haha. I’m happy with this piece tho!
v0UIKkk_d.jpg

So cute! I especially love how you drew Ruby! c:

I'm hecking sick, but not about to fail inktober, so here's this.
Eleven - Dragon Quest 11
EG8gJjpW4AEcKY5

I'm hecking sick, but not about to fail inktober, so here's this.
Eleven - Dragon Quest 11
EG8gJjpW4AEcKY5

You're awesome for being so committed! I hope you feel better soon!! <3

You're awesome for being so committed! I hope you feel better soon!! <3

Aww thank you! My commitment is pretty half handed, but I suppose it's better than quitting lol.

Inspired by Breath of the Wild
EHB7rViWkAEuWKE

Back