• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Incy's Closet Clean-Out

Ok, I have quite a bit of free time right now, so I'd be happy to start delivering things to people. I'm gonna add the first few people and PM them (in case they forgot about this thread) and get their stuff ready.

-EDIT-

I got Norski, DeadJo, selcouth, and cataeu all added. I'll try to start getting your things organized and separated to make it easier for everyone. If you guys happen to want to trade right away and all at once, and yadda yadda, please only come one at a time >.>;

Last edited:
How much for your perfect pears? 30k? I don't know what is a good price ... haha.

Heck I don't know. I'll take 30k though. It's fine by me.

Since no one else is online, I can go ahead and add you and get it taken care of, if you can.

Heck I don't know. I'll take 30k though. It's fine by me.

Since no one else is online, I can go ahead and add you and get it taken care of, if you can.

Adding you now. My town or yours? I don't have a preference.

Gates open? Your town isn't coming up :(

Opening now. Was trying to clean up a little bit lol (sobbu it's still a wreck)

Yup it is. If its not too much trouble yessss!

After this next trade I'll order it. I'll have to clean out some mail space, but it won't be any trouble. Go ahead and offer whatever for it though.

Last edited:
Yess! Now I can make a wheat field room!
3,000 bells?

Yeah that's fine. Funnily enough, I grabbed mail from my alt town's mayor's mailbox, and actually got a wheat field in one of the letters. I'll transfer it to my main town so you don't need to add another FC lol.

May I buy the cool globe for 150k?

Yeah, that's fine c:

Just as a heads up, I deleted everything that has been successfully delivered from the list, so everything that's not bold is free game to claim c:

Hiya! Can I get the Green New year's hat, the ancient wall and the music room wall? Does $220K seem fair?

Hiya! Can I get the Green New year's hat, the ancient wall and the music room wall? Does $220K seem fair?

Sounds ok to me. Lemme mark those as reserved for now since I need to take my medication and that will take a few min (ear drops lol)

OK! thx so much! I have to go to work soon, so I may not be able to pick up until tomorrow if that's ok. I'll add and extra 30K for your patience :)

Back