• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Inaba is buying turnips for 479 bells.

A-kun

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (1) +
If you wish to join, let me know. Now I do have some rules.

1.) I don't mind trips back and forth to the lockers to get more turnips but please try to make your transactions as quick as possible. There are other people waiting.
2.) Be patient. You will get your turn. I will try. This is my first time doing this.
3.) Tips are NOT necessary but definitely appreciated. I don't require an entry fee or anything stupid like that.
4.) To speed things up, please just go to Re-Tail and then leave. If you like my town enough, let me know and I'll keep you as a friend and maybe you can visit. My Re-Tail is near the Train Station, to the left of it.

Thanks.

May I come over please :3! I will only have to go there once a one time trip my friend :D! And ignore my pm my eyes werent very good lol! My fc is: 353994588317

Added ya. :)

Added cutepixie, too. Um, I have Katie in my town as well. Sorry XD;

Sure, give me a sec. I've got a couple of people selling now and you'll be next in line.

ok sir

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello

- - - Post Merge - - -

add me

Last edited:
Back