In your opinion, which do you feel is the most painful/uncomfortable?

Which is the most uncomfortable?

• Headache

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • Backache

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Stomach ache

Votes: 52 42.3%
  • Neck ache

Votes: 16 13.0%

• Total voters
literally back aches

I can put up with all of the others but backaches just make me feel like I'm on the edge of vomiting constantly and I get them all the time

It's second to rlly bad headaches tho

Headache wins most painful, in that I get severe migraines, but I find stomachache to be the absolute worst. I've a fear of vomit, and having a stomachache will cause me to freak even if I'm not actually nauseous. So I tend to end up panicking and consequently making myself feel worse.

Last edited:
I would definitely say stomach is the worst as it can be very hard to control the pain in the stomach compared to something like a headache or neck pains. If you're having stomach issues going on you have to be at home around the bathroom, so I would definitely say that is probably the most brutal pain!

Although I have to say back pains can be pretty rough too. We use our back more than we realize it so when it is hurt we really feel the pain of it. I've known people that have had to get home schooled because of their back pains are so bad that they couldn't even go to school, so definitely don't underestimate the back pains, they are almost just as bad as stomach pains xd

Neck ache. When I get a neck ache I cant move my neck, it hurts so much when I do..

Last edited:
For me, headaches and stomach aches are the worst in terms of pain. I fortunately have never had a migraine before, but I've had some pretty bad headaches that have put me into the fetal position cuddling a teddy bear. Thank goodness for Tylenol.
With stomachaches, those almost always incapacitate me when I get them. It feels like I'm about to vomit and that feeling is really gross.

Backaches, they're killing me. I have headaches every single day so I'm used to it. My theory is that my brain is too big and heavy, but... strangely... not a lot of people joined me on this explanation... ._.

I can agree with you :p Sometimes when my headaches are really bad, it feels like my head is going to explode lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I currently have a stomach ache, and I agree with the person who said you're pretty much in the bathroom all the time when you have stomach aches (from vomit, or others lol). I always get scared of having stomach aches when I'm in school.

Back aches: I hate when I have back aches and the pain is centered near my lower/mid back :(

Neck aches: I hate waking up with one since they usually last all day. I hate when they last for days...

I don't have all of these, it's just that I can agree with a lot of these :p

Last edited:
I get extremely bad headaches almost every day so I think they're the worst. Sometimes I think I'd rather be nauseous and vomiting than stuck with a headache. I can't concentrate on anything and I have to just lay in bed in the dark.

They are all pretty bad, lol, but I think backache is the worst for me because it affects your mobility. If you have a bad backache there is no relief, not in the sitting position or even lying down. It's pain you can't get rid of, so it really sucks.

I'd have to say stomach ache, they seem to be the worst for me. I rarely get the other aches but stomach aches happen to often to me and even the smallest pains are terrible ><

I did like 2 hours of exercising yesterday... aND I DIDN'T STRECH BEFORE AND AFTER X_X okok so a bit but asdfghjkl my muscles today ache like hell. It's like near my hip/side and triceps where it hurts the most and my side hurts whenever I cough or anything

But I'd say stomach ache is the worst for me

Stomach ache is by far the worst. I remember when I had stomach flu one year; it was like hell for me.

I felt like I'd been stabbed in the stomach while feeling nauseous and sick.

i get chronic pain in my back and joints bc of arthritis (i'm so young to have this but unfortunately have had it since i was a kid and it was 'juvenile', i'm 18 now) and it's pretty much the worse. close to that is headaches cause i just want to sleep it away but it doesn't even let you

I get migraines, and they stop me from everything.
Neckaches will always be a problem for me since I don't sleep properly.
Back pain is okay. I can deal with it for the same reason as above.
Stomach aches are terrible too.

So I'm stuck with headaches and stomach aches.

I voted for headaches. I've had some terrible migraines in the past that have been awful to deal with.

Headaches are pretty bad, but I haven't had one in a long time, I almost forgot what it's like. Stomach aches, on the other hand, are really awful. It' like, an hour of me walking around the house, groaning and drinking water.

my headaches are just the worst. Everytime I just feel like dying.

Maybe not the most painful, but I hate stomach aches. I get head and back aches a lot but at least they don't mean I have to be in the vicinity of a toilet at all times.

Back