• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading in search of fruits/misc in trade of anything reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyTony

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (1) +
Looking for any generous people who have oranges and any island fruit that would not mind allowing me to come over and snag 1-3 of each. Also bamboo would be awesome but I'm mostly in need of oranges since starting my town. Cannot get villagers to mail me any fruit.

Anyways I'm new but I'd be willing to trade or visit a couple times so that you can get closer to the train station PWP. I even have a bit of TBT or you can come over and snag my villagers? I've got Drago, Coach, Avery, Charlise, Tex, Tank, Bangle, and Octavian. PM or Reply here. I'll check as often as I can for the next 2 hours. Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
You can come to my town later today to take as much fruit as you need! I have it all!

You guys are great but someone got to me first, thank you for your generosity though! PM me if you need help with anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back