• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling in🎃PUMPKIN🎃 IGGLY IN BOXES

I will have to cancle my offer of 50tbt for Punchy, as I won him in an auction. Thank you for your time and I hope this Punchy finds a good forever home :)

FREYA IN BOXES, current high bid is 100 TBT

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"Having lots of hair is a big responsibility. Like owning a pet that sits on your head."

? Freya, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Freya (ツンドラ,, Tundra?) is a snooty wolf villager from the Animal Crossing series. Her name comes from the Norse goddess of beauty, Freyja. Her catchphrase, "uff da," is a Norwegian exclamation that is an equivalent of the English "Oh my," "That's too bad" and "Oh no." It can be used to express concern. Freya was absent from Animal Crossing: Wild World, but reappeared in the subsequent games.

Appearance

Freya is a light pink wolf with chalky, sky blue eyeshadow. She wears mascara, but no blush like many other female villagers. The inside of her ears are white to a transitioning blue also. When her eyes are open, they strike you with dark chocolate pupils with a slight, scarlet red spark. Her muzzle is creamy white and her paws, feet, and tail are slightly tipped white as well. Her China Tee that she wears matches her pastel pink appearance. In Animal Crossing (GCN) she wears a Deer Tee.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the snooty personality. For more information, click here.

Freya has a snooty personality, which means she will appear elegant. She will enjoy the usual hobbies, where she may mention she is collecting a particular type of fish, bug or fossil because she saw it in a magazine (which is named as Ms. Nintendique in Wild World). She will get along well with cranky and other snooty villagers, who share the same interests. She may get annoyed by lazy and jock villagers, who are honest about their opinion on her appearance.

House

In all games except Animal Crossing: New Leaf Freya's house has a dominant gamer theme, she also has items to fit with it. If she is given a Stereo, Rockin' K.K. is played.

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf her house is more rock-themed. Rockin' K.K. is still played.

FREYA IN BOXES, current high bid is 120 TBT

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

"Having lots of hair is a big responsibility. Like owning a pet that sits on your head."

? Freya, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Freya (ツンドラ,, Tundra?) is a snooty wolf villager from the Animal Crossing series. Her name comes from the Norse goddess of beauty, Freyja. Her catchphrase, "uff da," is a Norwegian exclamation that is an equivalent of the English "Oh my," "That's too bad" and "Oh no." It can be used to express concern. Freya was absent from Animal Crossing: Wild World, but reappeared in the subsequent games.

Appearance

Freya is a light pink wolf with chalky, sky blue eyeshadow. She wears mascara, but no blush like many other female villagers. The inside of her ears are white to a transitioning blue also. When her eyes are open, they strike you with dark chocolate pupils with a slight, scarlet red spark. Her muzzle is creamy white and her paws, feet, and tail are slightly tipped white as well. Her China Tee that she wears matches her pastel pink appearance. In Animal Crossing (GCN) she wears a Deer Tee.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the snooty personality. For more information, click here.

Freya has a snooty personality, which means she will appear elegant. She will enjoy the usual hobbies, where she may mention she is collecting a particular type of fish, bug or fossil because she saw it in a magazine (which is named as Ms. Nintendique in Wild World). She will get along well with cranky and other snooty villagers, who share the same interests. She may get annoyed by lazy and jock villagers, who are honest about their opinion on her appearance.

House

In all games except Animal Crossing: New Leaf Freya's house has a dominant gamer theme, she also has items to fit with it. If she is given a Stereo, Rockin' K.K. is played.

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf her house is more rock-themed. Rockin' K.K. is still played.

I recently recieved a message from another cycler who will be able to give me Freya so I unfortunately won't be taking her x.x

Back