• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

In need of visitors for train station upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Yeah I'd like to come over for.a short while, thanks!

Gates will be open in 5.~

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes i have,,egyptian

K, gates will be open in 5.~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I totally forgot to add the keyword into my last comment, lol.

I hope you have a cool Egyptian theme going on with your town.

Alright. Sadly I don't an Egyptian theme. But I plan to soon although my mayor is dressed as one, & I have Ankha in my town.~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!~

Hi! I have you added already, could you please add me back so that I may visit your city? ^_^
Thank You!!

Hi! I have you added already, could you please add me back so that I may visit your city? ^_^
Thank You!!

Have you read the rules? I'll add you when this group leaves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be having Galactan & Speedydash over next since they both read the rules. Please wait about 20 minutes so that I can TT for the shops to be restocked, & also to do some personal things.~

Sorry guys it took longer then I thought it would but my gates are opening now.~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for the error guys, reopening now!~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open~

I'd like to visit! Maybe sell my perfect apples too?

Egyptian :eek:

Aww thank you! Sure, I'll wait. Let me know when you open your gates :)

It seems like I have missed out on the fun. :\
Please let me know when your gates are open again! ^_^
I would love to come visit Egyptian style. :blush:

Thank You!!

Have you read the rules? I'll add you when this group leaves.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be having Galactan & Speedydash over next since they both read the rules. Please wait about 20 minutes so that I can TT for the shops to be restocked, & also to do some personal things.~

Yep! Though, I am afraid I might have just missed the chance to visit! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back