• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I'm not allowed first person shooters :(

A Christian based one? Hmm, how about checking out kNIGHTWING01 on youtube.

ya the conduit was my first shooting game, although i played a ton of m games at my friends house without my parents knowing, and my mom almost didnt let me have it!

I've never been able to play 1st person shooters because I get motion sickness....it's really annoying.

i play games secretly from my parents they wouldnt allow prostitues n gangs n stuff like tht(gta n saints row)

I used to not be allowed GTA but one day they just let me get it.
And do what SockHead said checkout kNIGHTWING01 on youtube he's a big Christian but does loads of reviews for Nintendo games.

Bacon Boy said:
Apparently, my parents don't want me having first person shooters. (The Conduit) So when they saw the commercial, they decided to check out the game. Now I can't play it!
Failure
Continue?
Yes/No

If I ever restrict my kids beyond what things are packaged as for, aka the esrb rating, please kick me in the teeth...

Sporge27 said:
If I ever restrict my kids beyond what things are packaged as for, aka the esrb rating, please kick me in the teeth...
*Kicked in the teeth for the future*

Oh hey Bacon Boy, it's been a while. Anyway, that sucks--The Conduit was pretty good. And it's only T, I don't even remember any profanity in it (though I think it's rated for mild language). But besides some blood, it doesn't really have anything bad in it. You're fighting aliens most of the time anyway.

Bacon Boy said:
Apparently, my parents don't want me having first person shooters. (The Conduit) So when they saw the commercial, they decided to check out the game. Now I can't play it!
That sucks (It seems like Christian parents are more strict than others), my parents don't want me to get Call of Duty, because you kill humans, but i have Halo, where you kill aliens.. =r
I disagree. It's easy to teamkill in single player. :p

CourageWisdomPower said:
Oh hey Bacon Boy, it's been a while. Anyway, that sucks--The Conduit was pretty good. And it's only T, I don't even remember any profanity in it (though I think it's rated for mild language). But besides some blood, it doesn't really have anything bad in it. You're fighting aliens most of the time anyway.

Bacon Boy said:
That sucks (It seems like Christian parents are more strict than others), my parents don't want me to get Call of Duty, because you kill humans, but i have Halo, where you kill aliens.. =r
I disagree. It's easy to teamkill in single player. :p
:/ i thought this topic wuz guna die

Back