I'm new and I need friends

Added you! :3

FC: 2793 - 0896 - 3775
I'm looking to get 100 villagers so I can get an upgrade for the train station!

Hi I'm new and I am using my boyfriend's Nintendo 3DS and I have the animal crossing new leaf welcome amiibo game and I would like some friends. If you want to add me as a friend, my friend code is 3625-9514-7900 thanks, sarah

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you

Last edited:
Hey, my friend code is 3368-3362-8150,

Active player looking for friends but also really need a basic watering can as I accidentally sold mine today :(

I'm not good at making friends but, add me :) 0104-4055-5485 (I use my brother's 3ds :c)

Send me a PM! I've been playing a lot lately and I would love some new friends to play with

I play every day! I'm available in the evenings (past 8pm PST)!!
My FC is in my signature! ^__^

Hi there! I added you. :) Feel free to add me, too. My FC is listed on the left. :D

Would love to have you as a best friend and play with you! I'm looking for some active friends to have fun with as well. My FC is on the left.

Hey, my friend code is 3368-3362-8150,

Active player looking for friends but also really need a basic watering can as I accidentally sold mine today :(

Hey everybody, I just added all your codes right now, but I got a new DS on Sunday and my friend code has changed!! :(
So if you will add me back at my new one (left) 2122 5485 4581
it should complete the registration immediately! Sorry about that >_<

@Ephie, you are totally welcome to all the watering cans in my garden shop, since they loove to sell me those instead of the axes i need xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you!

I added you :)

I just started playing again so my town is a little messy, but I have all of the fruits and I don't mind if you grab any flowers that aren't planted around a building/public work (those are my breeding flowers haha). I added you. :)

Hey my friend code has changed D: i already added you all

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not good at making friends but, add me :) 0104-4055-5485 (I use my brother's 3ds :c)

Send me a PM! I've been playing a lot lately and I would love some new friends to play with

Hi there! I added you. :) Feel free to add me, too. My FC is listed on the left. :D

Hello :) I added you FC on the left:

Would love to have you as a best friend and play with you! I'm looking for some active friends to have fun with as well. My FC is on the left.

I?ll add you, as I also have a pretty new town, but I sold my previous town so there?s that.

My FC is in the sidebar and signature but...

The Mayor is: Juan
and the town?s name is: Evertree

Hey! my friend code changed! ><

Last edited:
Back