I'm new and I need friends

Erin Puppy

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I would like to exchange some friend codes
2122 5485 4581

Edit: @everyone page 1-3 :( eep, I know all of you added me, and so I'm sorry for the sudden switch. My new friend code is: 2122 5485 4581

Also I'm having a horrible error issue, if you're wondering why I haven't visited yet :'(
in process of trouble shooting.

==================================
i'm new but I'm playing a lot ! i'm around Day 10 and always busy but would love visitors or towns to visit

I do have swapdoodle on 3DS so friends can send me messages on the 3DS too.

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Last edited:
Can help if you'd like (I tried posting before, not sure if it's working) and guide a little if new c:

FC: 5086-3560-2782

Town: Oran-nei

PM me if still interested and we can set up a session, will be on throughout the day, adding you now~

Last edited:
it appears i already have your friend code added o: if u wanna add back. also I'm so sorry but I am on my phone right now and so it's kind of hard to see what I am typing on the forum.

I hope I can add a lot of friends because I am playing a lot !

Hi i'm also new here. Played AC NL a while now but i havent unlocked that much in the game!
I also would like to add a few friends!
Can i add some of your codes?
Thanks!
W

Welcome :)

Feel free to add my FC and let me know if you need anything, I can provide any fruit, items or Bells you may need :)

I?ll add you, as I also have a pretty new town, but I sold my previous town so there?s that.

My FC is in the sidebar and signature but...

The Mayor is: Juan
and the town?s name is: Evertree

I just started playing again so my town is a little messy, but I have all of the fruits and I don't mind if you grab any flowers that aren't planted around a building/public work (those are my breeding flowers haha). I added you. :)

yes please add me. i'm going to add everyone

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I was wondering if it's okay to add you? I'm new too!

sorry i cant for the life of me get the hang of this forum, i said yes and i will add u as well :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?ll add you, as I also have a pretty new town, but I sold my previous town so there?s that.

My FC is in the sidebar and signature but...

The Mayor is: Juan
and the town?s name is: Evertree
i added you <3 please add back

Back