• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading I'm looking for some items

Thank you once again for trading with me and kind tip! Have a lovely day. ❤

Last edited:
Hi there, I can offer you the basic display stand, bistro table, garden chair, and lunar horizon.
In exchange, could I please have your eraser sofa, notebook bed, pen-case chair, and pencil screen?

Hi Mayor Lise :) It's not much but I'll order the dinnerware and curry plate if you still need them. It'd be nice if you could spare the fruit basket and/or mossy carpet with me in return, but if not that's totally no problem as well.

Hi there, I can offer you the basic display stand, bistro table, garden chair, and lunar horizon.
In exchange, could I please have your eraser sofa, notebook bed, pen-case chair, and pencil screen?

Hello !

It's okay for me :) And actually I need 4 display stands, so you could have more campus items :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Mayor Lise :) It's not much but I'll order the dinnerware and curry plate if you still need them. It'd be nice if you could spare the fruit basket and/or mossy carpet with me in return, but if not that's totally no problem as well.

Hi Yuki ! :)

That's perfectly fine :D

Last edited:
I only have one purple tulip for you but I have more roses and pansies :) How many would you like ?

Last edited:
3 flowers, any flowers. For example you can give : 1 tulipe and 2 pansies you see. However it looks like i have also the beach chair, so can we say 6 flowers? :)

Back