• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I'm leaving

Blackblade46

Bells
I won't be on these forums anymore, but I may be back in the Fall hopefully. PM me if you need to know why, I don't want this to be public by posting it on the board.

:(

I still want to keep my bets

B)

I thank you everyone who has Pm'd me.

:D

Wow! Those a lot of people have viewed this, but know one has PM'd me. Guess I'm not liked

:'( . Oh well, its all cool.

B)

Please don't post about leaving. Just pm your friends and leave. All this does is attarct attetion to yourself.

OddCrazyMe said:
Please don't post about leaving. Just pm your friends and leave. All this does is attarct attetion to yourself.
Right now I don't currently have any friends. My buddies list is zip also. I didn't know who to tell so I posted it.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
When was that made a rule O_O;
It's not, but if you are leaving, and you really are, and not planning on coming back in a while, then it's okay. It's those that do it for attention and don't live up to the thread that we don't allow.

So, yeah, you're okay, Blackblade. And I hope you'll be able to come back soon. :yes:

OddCrazyMe said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bul made it one I think...
I never heard it myself, but thats not the point.

B)

This is not a thread made for discussing if its a rule or not.

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Bul made it one I think...
I did? >_>

If so, I forgot.
I think you did.
This is turning into an odd discussion board.......

B)

Well, hopefully all goes well for you this summer...
And, I have to prove ya wrong - I pmed you about it before you posted.

:p

Back