• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

I'm Happy To Announce, After Eight Years, The Return Of The Bell Tree Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget guys, tonight is the last chance to buy the November birthstone from the Shop before it's gone! I KNOW THE FAIR IS EXCITING ALL BUT BIRTHSTONES ARE IMPORTANT TOO

But my birthday isn't in November!

I can't reveal too much about what is in store for you guys but I think you'll all be very impressed with it.
We've been working on the fair since before we started our halloween event. So it's been nearly.. four months(est) of work put into it.

And everyone will have a chance to participate! Even if you think you aren't very talented, we have more than contests. So you'll have chances to try your luck too. ;D

OH GOD I FORGOT TO BUY ONE THANK YOU JUBS YAYY. Idek why that's all in caps.

And go balloons.

Note to self: don't watch "Untold Stories of the E.R." when waiting...
Makes me more impatient since it puts me on the edge of my seat...

Sorry I'm posting a lot :p.

Anyways to be on topic for once...

With the contests the writing is going to be a flunk for me.
I am not to imaginative so..... Yeah

Why do I have to be terrible at cooking AND writing? Dx

I made cupcakes a few weeks ago.... The icing went everywhere, I kept forgetting to put things in the mixture, but atleast they turned out OK lol

Last edited:
Why do I have to be terrible at cooking AND writing? Dx

I can't reveal too much about what is in store for you guys but I think you'll all be very impressed with it.
We've been working on the fair since before we started our halloween event. So it's been nearly.. four months(est) of work put into it.

And everyone will have a chance to participate! Even if you think you aren't very talented, we have more than contests. So you'll have chances to try your luck too. ;D

=p

Darn. Why can't it be January >.<. Let's skip December. Just go to my B-day month :p!!!
Jk.... Oh wow it's almost been a year since the world was "supposedly" going to end...

Darn. Why can't it be January >.<. Let's skip December. Just go to my B-day month :p!!!
Jk.... Oh wow it's almost been a year since the world was "supposedly" going to end...

I have to wait until July for mine if that makes you feel any better

I have to wait until July for mine if that makes you feel any better

=c... I am paranoid all the time of people on the internet tracking me down in the
Weirdest ways. So I always say my B-day is in July even though its in January.
I have bad paranoia when it comes to that stuff...

As far as the birthstones go, I have to wait until January to get mine too. But I've taken to just collecting all of them. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back