• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Im going crazy

Foxtop

Bells
U have been trying to work in getting a perfect town for like 2 days now and its driving me nuts! The struggle is real.
Isabelle keeps telling me my town is lacking either in greenary or PWPs. Not long ago she told me my town is lacking in greenary so i planted some trees now shes telling me im lacki g PWPs. Just what the hell do my villagers want?! I really need help here! I have over 10 PWPs (including cafe and excluding the "bad" ones) and over 75 flowers and about 100 trees.

Do you have any weeds, items, or garbage on the ground? You also need more than 110 trees.

These PWPs will raise the abundant living points: Campground, bridges, benches, outside lights, Garden Chair, Hot Spring, Fire Hydrant, Stadium Lights, Solar Panels, Lighthouse.

You can read more here.

Good luck - it sounds like you aren't too far away!

I just counted. I have 130 trees, 138 flowers. No weeds no garbages. I also have 19 PWPs and i still cant get the perfect town status.

Are your trees evenly spaced out? The acre system isn't used to determine perfect town status in New Leaf, but if you have barren areas, that could be why?

Items in general can't be on the ground (including fruit and lost items). I'm also confused about what you could be missing...

Are your trees evenly spaced out? The acre system isn't used to determine perfect town status in New Leaf, but if you have barren areas, that could be why?

Items in general can't be on the ground (including fruit and lost items). I'm also confused about what you could be missing...

Yes. Trees are spaced out evenly and PWPs are everywhere in my town. Just now it isabelle told me my town is doing great now shes telling me my town is riding the so so rails after i built the fire hydrant. Maybe we could add each other and u come to my town and take a look at what im missing?

Last edited:
Do you have a dream address I could visit? My wifi seems to disconnect when playing online.

How many villagers do you have? Do you have a good friendship with them? Have you unlocked all of the stores? Maybe you need more PWPs?

How many villagers do you have? Do you have a good friendship with them? Have you unlocked all of the stores? Maybe you need more PWPs?

10 villagers. They have been in my town for a while now so id say i have pretty good relationship with them. I have all stores except the fortune teller and i have 19 PWPs in town. Something is so wrong here.

10 villagers. They have been in my town for a while now so id say i have pretty good relationship with them. I have all stores except the fortune teller and i have 19 PWPs in town. Something is so wrong here.

Yeah this is strange! How long have you been playing for? Are you sure everything is unlocked?

Edit: excluding the pwps

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll check out your dream town right now

Last edited:
This is what I was told to have a
perfect town by somebody once.
  • 110-200 trees
  • 75+ flowers
  • 12 nature-like PWPs
  • no dead trees
  • no wilted flowers
  • campsite
  • less than 10 weeds
  • less than ten items on ground

I checked your dream town, and I see a lot of empty spaces around your PWPs. Maybe try decorating around them? I see lots of trees and flowers, so not exactly sure what's happening here.

You may need more trees in between your PWPs - also pick up the perfect peaches on the ground as that will hurt your rating. You're definitely good for flowers.

Other than that, I'm not sure what could be wrong... Experiment a bit and you should get it in time.

Alright ill try to plant more trees around my PWPs. I dont have the campsite tho so maybe thats what im missing? I already have 10 villagers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! I also only see perfect peach trees in your town. Maybe you need different variety of fruit trees.

Never thought of adding variety. Will do that!

Back