• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I'll Make Your OC's in Sim Form!!

yosugay

餅ガール
Bells
Hey heyyy, I'm kinda bored and I've been playing the sims 4 alot, mainly just creating sims and i'd like some more ideas of sims to make so i thought of a cool idea. If you have OC's, whether they be acnl related or not, I'll recreate them in the sims 4!!!

There are some limitations tho, like if they have a certain hairstyle then i may not be able to recreate that in the sims because there are a limited amount of mods but i can certainly try and come close.

i just need a reference of your oc, body type, hair color, eye color, skin color etc. be very specific!!

also add what type of clothing you think they would wear.

here's some samples of sims ive created using the sims 4
war6yp.png

2s1ue7d.png

2r3xbar.png

30hsayc.png

2wd0mz4.png

i also use the sims 3 to make sims but it loads slower and takes forever to make one sim so i use the sims 4 now but heres some of my own OC's that ive made with the sims 3 (some of them are rlly big sorry)
24n0fw7.jpg

2aallrr.png

dfhu85.png

2q9f0wo.png

4tvuhj.png

selcouth
309sp04.jpg

Allycat​
e9ukh1.png

Shirohibiki​
29e17yw.png
working on:
Keitara
Gamzee

Last edited:
I'm assuming you'll accept mayors since you said acnl related OCs? :eek:

Just in case you do, maybe my mayor? ^^
1skczhH.jpg

AnZ1W5h.jpg

KQDdCOx.jpg

2uN1iER.jpg

Crop top w/ skirt c: Eye color is teal.

The bandage can be left out by the way! Thank you for considering ♥

Ahh I love sims! You must share some of the links you get your cc from.

I used to do this a bunch with sims 3, but lost touch whenever I got sims 4. You are much better then I ever was, though. =)
tumblr_mz9kabZkIc1si3froo1_1280.png

anyways, I'd love for you to do Athena!
her references are here

She has pale blue skin, pastel purple hair, dark bushy eyebrows, big baby pink lips, a small nose, and a white (o/ light pink) lacy dress and either silver or violet eyes.

Last edited:
whoooo
you are really talented when it comes to creating Sims!!
Maybe consider my oc Keitara (refs in siggy)?
Would be interesting to see her as Sim, ahaha!

I just got the Sims 3 and your Sims are beautiful.
I kind of wanna ask a bunch of questions, lol.
I'm clueless as to everyone's Sims look so pretty while mine look like the cookie cutter options.

I'm clueless as to everyone's Sims look so pretty while mine look like the cookie cutter options.
Well, did you download custom made skins, hair, make-up, eyes, clothes ,etc?

oh my GOD THESE ARE FANTASTIC
i dont have any ocs really just popping in to say they're gorgeous

Well, did you download custom made skins, hair, make-up, eyes, clothes ,etc?
I've been trying to figure that out. I've found a lot of stuff I really like, but after I download it, I'm kind of not sure what to do, which sounds really stupid. I'm not that great with all this stuff. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

THE OFFICE IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME.

Aw, yay! I've gotten a lot of messages and comments about The Office. <3
I've been re-watching it a lot, lol.

I've been trying to figure that out. I've found a lot of stuff I really like, but after I download it, I'm kind of not sure what to do, which sounds really stupid. I'm not that great with all this stuff. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aw, yay! I've gotten a lot of messages and comments about The Office. <3
I've been re-watching it a lot, lol.

I'm not sure now what you mean, do you not really know how to install these or how to compose them to make a nice looking sim? o-o

I'm not sure now what you mean, do you not really know how to install these or how to compose them to make a nice looking sim? o-o

To install them. I'm sorry, I probably sound really dumb. :/
I know on the loading screen there's the prompt to for all the downloads and stuff, but I can't get things to work, so I probably just did something wrong or downloaded the wrong things. I'll figure it out, lol. I don't wanna hijack a thread for something so little and I feel all embarrassed, lol.

if you need help getting mods into your game, send me a pm and ill help you out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

working on requests now. thanks so much for your interest!! i wasnt expecting so many replies o.o im really happy people like my stuff

I'm assuming you'll accept mayors since you said acnl related OCs? :eek:

Just in case you do, maybe my mayor? ^^
1skczhH.jpg

AnZ1W5h.jpg

KQDdCOx.jpg

2uN1iER.jpg

Crop top w/ skirt c: Eye color is teal.

The bandage can be left out by the way! Thank you for considering ♥

finished!!! tried to get the outfit as close as possible. only red crop top i could find is one that says contra lol
i hope you like it!!!
309sp04.png

o089br.png

ofzi2o.png

2ikw3uv.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

holy **** youre good at making sims....mine always look like **** omfg

u kno wat id love to see bridgette if possible ??? thank you so much if you do ;v; www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?267945-Doggie-s-Art-Request-Thread

i love your oc and you gave me specific information which helps so much!!! thanks i will get started right now

Last edited:
finished!!! tried to get the outfit as close as possible. only red crop top i could find is one that says contra lol
i hope you like it!!!
309sp04.png

o089br.png

ofzi2o.png

2ikw3uv.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

i love your oc and you gave me specific information which helps so much!!! thanks i will get started right now

selcouths is gorgeous and youre making me blush so haRD im screaming///

ALSO IS IT POSSIBLE TO LIKE... GIVE ME THE SIM WHEN YOURE DONE?? like are you able to transfer her to my game?? i havent made her yet and oh my gosh i would be so honored to use her in my own game if i can. thank you so much for the compliments and for doing this screams/////////////////////////

selcouths is gorgeous and youre making me blush so haRD im screaming///

ALSO IS IT POSSIBLE TO LIKE... GIVE ME THE SIM WHEN YOURE DONE?? like are you able to transfer her to my game?? i havent made her yet and oh my gosh i would be so honored to use her in my own game if i can. thank you so much for the compliments and for doing this screams/////////////////////////

if you have the sims 4 then sure!! i can give you the sim and the cc that goes with it.
im trying to find hair that will look close to your oc haha

edit----
so i am torn between these two hairstyles. theyre both close-ish to your oc and before i pick one i want your opinion on which one you like better. i still need to add her eyelashes and etc. but i need to show u the hair before i continue
theres this one:
her bow is a different color (it comes with the hair) and the hair color is a bit off but i can photoshop it to the correct colors
293ylib.png
this one doesnt have bangs but it is a ponytail and i guess it could be like her hair pulled back. but the bow i have is a little big
2qbu7w6.png

Last edited:
/rubs this thread
can you do males?

of course!! lemme dig up some samples of dudes ive made

well i found 2 decent ones. males are definitely my weakness and i dont make them as often now that i realize it lol. but if you've got a male oc youd like me to make im definitely down for the challenge

vqicso.png

2hx4nbc.png

Last edited:
Back