Status
Not open for further replies.

femmepopplio

Bells
Switch
2971-4602-9800
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hi! I've made this thread as a way of helping people achieve their dream villagers! Island hopping can be quite exhausting, especially when you're looking for just one specific villager, and spending hundreds upon hundreds of NMT tends to get discouraging. That's why I've started up a little dreamies giveaway thread! I have access to just about every amiibo in the game, and can spawn your dream villager in and get them out of my town within a day or two! I do a lot of time travelling, and depending on your preference I can move them out naturally (I have a really quick method) or via forcing them out with another amiibo.

Villager trading has been a bit shaky as of late, so there is a chance of glitches occurring; however, I have been moving villagers out of my island for a while now with no reported issues! Hopefully with the new update in a day or two, we'll see patches for the glitches, but if you're okay with taking a little bit of a risk, I can start cycling dreamies ASAP! This is totally for free, but if you have any desire to tip, I'd love any sort of natural resource (woods/rocks) or anything from my Nookazon wishlist.

I'll only be doing one dream villager per person, and I'll be doing this in rounds of five slots! Please be patient with me and keep an eye on your PMS for updates. If you have a discord, you can add me @ maya#5165; communication will be faster that way.

Please note that there are a few villagers I won't be able to get for you; this is because they're my dreamies or permanent residents, and I can't move them out! These include Diana, Bam, Punchy, Bianca, and Mitzi! (Also Reneigh, Dom, and Sherb, but I can't spawn in new villagers anyway!) If you want the same dreamie as someone else on the list, be aware it will take a bit longer for me to cycle them in and out.

To "order" a dreamie, please fill out this form!

Dreamie's Name:
Preferred Method of Moving Out (Natural vs Forced via Amiibo):
Island Name / Your Villager's Name:

SLOTS
1. Blockymaus / Muffy
2. shayminskyeform88 / Marshal
3. itzsmell / Daisy
4. cloudysoot / Kabuki
5. MTurtle / Punchy

- konouiji / Croque (COMPLETED!)
- skyhopper / Kiki (COMPLETED!)
- Cherrhi / Julian (COMPLETED!)
- Coco / Juliarpie (COMPLETED!)
- Muffy / Blockymaus (Moved In)
- Marshal / shayminskyeform88 (Moved In)
- Daisy / itzsmell (Moved In)

EDIT AS OF 4/23: I am super super swamped with requests here, and between doing this and helping a friend on another thread, my progress is going to be super slow, if I'm even able to get to everyone. If you want to guarantee you get a dreamie, you can check out this thread my friend seekingfires and I are running. There's a cost associated with it, and though I intend to keep up with free dreamies here in my spare time, I'm running incredibly low on resources so farming can't happen as quickly!

I don't want to make it seem like you have to pay, and if you don't mind waiting, I WILL try to get around to you eventually, but it'll take a good while with over 40 requests lined up. I'm closing this thread for now as I kept getting requests after shutting the queue, but I might reopen eventually.

Last edited:
Dreamie's Name: Croque
Preferred Method of Moving Out (Natural vs Forced via Amiibo): Natural
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: Wishiwashi/willy

Thank you for doing this!

Last edited:
Hi!

This is super generous of you to do, so thanks so much for your time! Happy to tip with stacks of wood/stone/iron and a few items on your wishlist to catalog!

Kiki
Natural
Hanul from Sulis

Dreamie's Name: Muffy
Preferred Method of Moving Out (Natural vs Forced via Amiibo): Natural!
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: Raul from Moonbell

This is extremely sweet of you!

Oh! And for discord you can find me @ blockmayus#2510 since Im also a lot more active there~

Last edited:
Dreamie's Name: Marshal
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: Winterwood/Shawn

I believe I can get you the Toilet and Coconut juice from your wishlist.

Dreamie's Name: Judy
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: Lurelin / Itzel
Thank u this is so sweet :’(

Hi! I've made this thread as a way of helping people achieve their dream villagers! Island hopping can be quite exhausting, especially when you're looking for just one specific villager, and spending hundreds upon hundreds of NMT tends to get discouraging. That's why I've started up a little dreamies giveaway thread! I have access to just about every amiibo in the game, and can spawn your dream villager in and get them out of my town within a day or two! I do a lot of time travelling, and depending on your preference I can move them out naturally (I have a really quick method) or via forcing them out with another amiibo.

Villager trading has been a bit shaky as of late, so there is a chance of glitches occurring; however, I have been moving villagers out of my island for a while now with no reported issues! Hopefully with the new update in a day or two, we'll see patches for the glitches, but if you're okay with taking a little bit of a risk, I can start cycling dreamies ASAP! This is totally for free, but if you have any desire to tip, I'd love any sort of natural resource (woods/rocks) or anything from my Nookazon wishlist.

I'll only be doing one dream villager per person, and I'll be doing this in rounds of five slots! Please be patient with me and keep an eye on your PMS for updates. If you have a discord, you can add me @ maya#5165; communication will be faster that way.

Please note that there are a few villagers I won't be able to get for you; this is because they're my dreamies or permanent residents, and I can't move them out! These include Diana, Bam, Punchy, Bianca, and Mitzi! (Also Reneigh, Dom, and Sherb, but I can't spawn in new villagers anyway!) If you want the same dreamie as someone else on the list, be aware it will take a bit longer for me to cycle them in and out.

To "order" a dreamie, please fill out this form!

Dreamie's Name:
Preferred Method of Moving Out (Natural vs Forced via Amiibo):
Island Name / Your Villager's Name:

SLOTS
1. konouiji / Croque
2. Cherrhi / Julian
3. skyhopper / Kiki

Name: Coco
Preferred method: no preference
Island/villager: Shiitake / Julia

Dreamie's Name: Dom
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: Iselia/Yuls

Thanks ^^

Thank you so much for doing this <3

Dreamie's Name: Kabuki
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: Natilus, Soot

Dreamie's Name: Punchy!!
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: The Shell / Turtle

Dreamie's Name: Molly
Preferred Method of Moving Out : either
Island Name / Your Villager's Name : Baguio/Bianca

Dreamie's Name: Phoebe!
Preferred Method of Moving Out (Natural vs Forced via Amiibo): Either
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: Komobori/Gingko

This is so friggin sweet of you!!! Ahhh! Love seeing people be so nice :)

Dreamie's Name: Chief <3
Preferred Method of Moving Out (Natural vs Forced via Amiibo): whichever is easier
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: Neptune/Bird

Dreamie's Name: Stitches
Preferred Method of Moving Out: Natural
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: SoftPink / Jess

Dreamie's Name: Judy
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: Lurelin / Itzel
Thank u this is so sweet :’(

Hi! I unfortunately won't be able to snag Judy for you as she's a new villager and therefore doesn't have an amiibo, but I saw in your signature you have Daisy and Rolf as dreamies too. Would you like either of them instead?

Dreamie's Name: Beau
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: Artem Isle, Trang

Dreamie's Name: Dom
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: Iselia/Yuls

Thanks ^^

Hi! I unfortunately won't be able to snag Dom for you as he's a new villager and therefore doesn't have an amiibo (and he's in my town as one of my permanent villagers, haha), but if there are any other villagers you'd be interested in, let me know!

Dreamie's Name: Julia
Island Name / Your Villager's Name: Namaka / Belle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back