• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

------- ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get a pixel from the big pixel man himself (I am not worthy ok) B)

sending u donger bills now

006.jpg

Last edited:
helo
username: SexyPoodle678, haha no, okay it's JennaBellionaire
type: 50x50 icon + blink
reference: http://orig13.deviantart.net/b1d0/f/2015/144/4/2/belle_reference_by_jennathederp-d8uiy2v.png
pose/extra: Any pose is fine, if the base won't work with an anthropomorphic animal, just draw her in the way you think she'd look in human form.
total: 160

Thank you regardless and have a nice Monday. :)

mm yeah, think ill make a gijinka of it instead. accepted + adding

Would this be okay? :eek:

helo
username: Alvery
type: pixel icon
reference: link
pose/extra:blinking, please!
total:160TBT

mm yeah, think ill make a gijinka of it instead. accepted + adding

Alright, that's fine! (That's kinda what I meant by "human form". :))

369592269_470049.gif

And that's the result of searching, "Sexy Poodle" on Google Images...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sending BTB now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent! Thanks.

Last edited:
\o/
some guy brought in wii u and smash for choir summer party, too bad i have to go on the bus. rip in pieces

OMG! I'm sooooooooo in love with that pixel! Can't wait to see the other one ahhhhhhh they are fabulous!

Are there more slots? Not sure if you're one of the people who just adds numbers ; v;
Just saw post nvm

Last edited:
Are there more slots? Not sure if you're one of the people who just adds numbers ; v;
Just saw post nvm

holy smokes ur fast

=

sorry ive only done the two icons so far today, my pc is dying quickly but i currently have 15 minutes left of 10th grade
ill start on others when i get home \o/

Last edited:
ahhh thank you very much! I love all the pixels!! c:
people always tend to make Akyo's hair dark blonde instead of bright, but I guess I have to accept that xD

UM MINE:
helo
username: piimisu
type: medium, can u make it really similar to the opal one its my fav
reference: http://sta.sh/24nha8587b2?edit=1
pose/extra: can u draw eve blowing a kiss, and like animate a heart or something or just leave it still and make her blink or both. i dunno do watever floats ur boat (if you don't do animations besides blinking then just a blink is ok). also i'd like for you to draw another chara as well, you can pick between kitty, rosalie, dolly, aviana and violet - short personality info if you click them. for this one can you make blink plsss. idc about pose just hve fun with it, try to go w their personality or not bc im not one of those people who cares. ok thx
total: 970 (can do more if u want)

dONE

Last edited:
animated-hammer-image-0025.gif

this hammer is attempting to open up your slots.

lol, ah love your pixels i'll be subbing and waiting for open slots :3

AYYY ???!!!
sorry these are taking so long, spent a couple days doing nothing bc wanted to just be lazy for preparation of summer. all pixel icons were done because theyre easiest to do. ill try to finish everyone elses stuff asap.

Can't wait for Ness B) is gud that you had a break mango man.
(And the drawings, I have to fite people for those, rite?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back