• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

IGN shows WiiSpeak / online play

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/NiL7USzm254'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/NiL7USzm254' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

So ya, you can use headphones for the voices if you want

Mr Serentino said:
So you can use headphones instead of wiispeak???
You still use WiiSpeak to talk, but you can listen to other people through the headphones instead of through the TV

Watching that video in all it's free flowing glory really gives you a sense of how much grander this game is compared to past titles.
However, I am relatively unimpressed with Wiispeak. I'm glad I didn't put down the extra money for it.

I'm kind of annoyed that they included headphones but not a headset, I would of much preferred that.

Also, I wish they didn't make the town multi-leveled again D; I preferred it all one flat level. Was easier to make paths, easier to get places, etc.

Gostie said:
I don't know if I'd buy it if I were you Jas0n
Oh i'm buying it, why would I let 2 small things I wish they'd done different stop me from buying an amazing game? >_<

The game looks amazing, like the previous titles.
I believe this one has finally brang back the Animal Crossing feel that we love. Doesn't anyone else? Also, I'm glad I get headphones. WiiSpeak as a microphone is awesome.
As for where the headphones go, my guess is somewhere on the WiiSpeak.

Not only that, but I see there are even small hills and ledges. Nice work they did on this game!

Jas0n said:
I'm kind of annoyed that they included headphones but not a headset, I would of much preferred that.

Also, I wish they didn't make the town multi-leveled again D; I preferred it all one flat level. Was easier to make paths, easier to get places, etc.
Wah? =o I like the different levels... one of my favorite things added back =)

stormcommander said:
Jas0n said:

Wah? =o I like the different levels... one of my favorite things added back =)
I do like them and I think it looks nicer with the hills, I just get annoyed when i'm trying to get somewhere and a hill gets in my way and I have to run around it. Also I like making paths in AC and that's going to be more annoying with hills :p

The hills are awesome... And I would like to know where the headphones plug in as well!! Will someone figure out where?

I like how ACCF feels like an actual village out in the country...kind of like where I live, but you can escape it by going to the city if you must.

Yeah, hills give it more depth. Like, it's not the giver.
Whoever read that book knows what im talking about.

Hmmm...even with headphones, I'm still not interested in Wii Speak at all. If I communicate it will just be through good old fashion typing.

Back