Shop (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ♥Jen's Shop for her Collectibles Quest♥

Nah @-@ If I ever sell it, I'll probably auction it. I'm mostly holding onto it to trade though.

Okay, well good luck anyway! :) Are there any in particular that you are really after?

Lemme guess, the ever-elusive Dark Candy?

Quoting from a couple of pages back :p

The Trophies (Gold, Silver, Bronze, and the Blue one), the Snow Globe, the Black Candy, the Easter Bunny Token, the Rainbow Feather, and all the + images in signature. Also the height extension. Also the ? that appears on some profiles under collectibles.

If I could get them all (Minus the forum add-ons and ? since the latter is probably a glitch and the former are less priority), I'd just auction my Pokeball off. But nope, they have to be untradeable -_-

Last edited:
Quoting from a couple of pages back :p

If I could get them all (Minus the forum add-ons and ? since the latter is probably a glitch and the former are less priority), I'd just auction my Pokeball off. But nope, they have to be untradeable -_-

Try making a sand castle. I heard you can win a trophy from that.

Try making a sand castle. I heard you can win a trophy from that.

I already did. However, I still need to be picked as a finalist and people would have to vote for me and I don't think I'll even make the poll (and even if I did, I doubt anyone would vote for me :( )

I have a sprite request!
What kind of sprite do you want? Big Big, Small, or Both
What is the Sprite of?my mayor Mayor/Villager/etc.
Please post at least one reference picture:in my sig *PICTURES*
How do you want to pay?: 1000 TBT? Collectibles, TBT Bells, etc.
Total Cost:1000 TBT[\b] *price*/items you are giving/etc.
PM Your Sprite or Will you check back?: both I always post them--but let me know if I should PM them to you too.
Anything else?: if you want the eyes showing the color is like the hair. Tips, Specifics you think the image may not be clear with (Shoes/Socks, Eye color, hair color, etc.), anything you want different from the picture.
I will now go and send payment unless I have to discuss payment options first.

also before I send is the price right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just checked and I only have 980 TBT. I'll order when I get the TBT.

Last edited:
Back