Shop CLOSED | igb, items, plants, & villagers (collectible / tbt giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend Code: 5198-3495-3099
Mayor Name: Angela
Desired Items: Choco Soft-Serve, Half-Eaten Pizza, Lemon Double Scoop, Matcha Soft-Serve, Mint Double Scoop, Strawberry Ice Cream, Swirl Soft-Serve, Tweeter, Vanilla Ice Cream, Vanilla Soft-Serve
Total TBT: 10 TBT(?)

Available tonight, tomorrow, any day up to the the closure of the servers. Preferably evenings/nights EST.

Last edited:
Desired Items: Choco Soft-Serve, Half-Eaten Pizza, Lemon Double Scoop, Matcha Soft-Serve, Mint Double Scoop, Strawberry Ice Cream, Swirl Soft-Serve, Tweeter, Vanilla Ice Cream, Vanilla Soft-Serve
Total TBT: 10 TBT(?)

Available tonight, tomorrow, any day up to the the closure of the servers. Preferably evenings/nights EST.
hello again!
i’m not sure if those items belong to a set, but they’re all food-related so i’ll consider it one :]
preparing your order now, and it’ll be ready shortly ^^

Post automatically merged:

@Halloqueen your order is ready for pick up!
i’ll be afk so dm me if you need anything :]
edit: i forgot to say this in the original post… your total is now 5 tbt 🎉

Last edited:
Hi, I hope there's time for one more order. :) (Not sure if offline is just temporary while you're at school/work etc.) Thanks so much!

FC: 0147-6385-0779
Mayor name: Michele

Desired items:
Bamboo grass
Beans
Blue ogre mask
Bureom
Carp banner
Eggplant cow
Festive wreath
Flashy-flower sign
Girl's Day updo
Good-luck roll
Hibiscus
Holiday stocking
Kokeshi doll
Red ogre mask
Rice cake
Kappa costume
Kappa costume-pants
Yellow aloha tee

Balloon: indigo
Bunny balloons: red, yellow, cyan, blue, indigo
Heart balloons: green, blue
Pinwheels: yellow, green, blue, indigo
Swirl soft-serve ice cream

Total tbt: 31 (can round to 35)

Last edited:
Hi, I hope there's time for one more order. :) (Not sure if offline is just temporary while you're at school/work etc.) Thanks so much!

FC: 0147-6385-0779
Mayor name: Michele

Desired items:
Bamboo grass
Beans
Blue ogre mask
Bureom
Carp banner
Cucumber horse
Dango
Eggplant cow
Flashy-flower sign
Girl's Day updo
Good-luck roll
Hibiscus
Holiday stocking
Kokeshi doll
Rice cake
Kappa cap
Kappa costume
Kappa costume-pants
Yellow aloha tee

Total tbt: 20 (rounded)
hello again c:
offline is temporary and it usually means i’m at school or asleep! i will be home in an hour, so i’ll prepare your order then 🎉

Hello again!

Desired Items: 2 Bamboo Grass, Blossom Lamp, 2 Bureom, 2 Blue Ogre Mask, Diver's Hood, Girl's Day Updo, Kintaro Wig, Kokeshi Doll, Ogre Wig, 2 Red Ogre Mask, Topknot Wig, Zodiac Figurines set (rooster, dragon, etc.)
Total TBT: 20 TBT

I'm having a delivery done at the moment, but figure you can get the items together in the meantime and I'll swing by after.

Hello again!

Desired Items: 2 Bamboo Grass, Blossom Lamp, 2 Bureom, 2 Blue Ogre Mask, Diver's Hood, Girl's Day Updo, Kintaro Wig, Kokeshi Doll, Ogre Wig, 2 Red Ogre Mask, Topknot Wig, Zodiac Figurines set (rooster, dragon, etc.)
Total TBT: 20 TBT

I'm having a delivery done at the moment, but figure you can get the items together in the meantime and I'll swing by after.
hello again!
it’ll be ready in 10-15 minutes c:

opening my gates!
feel free to drop by whenever 🎉

Last edited:
hello again!
it’ll be ready in 10-15 minutes c:

opening my gates!
feel free to drop by whenever 🎉
Making inventory space and heading over asap! Sorry, zoned out a bit.

Making inventory space and heading over asap! Sorry, zoned out a bit.
it’s no problem at all!
i keep my 3ds running in the background, and i honestly forget about it for awhile. you can drop by whenever you’d like!

it’s no problem at all!
i keep my 3ds running in the background, and i honestly forget about it for awhile. you can drop by whenever you’d like!
Just finished my second trip and I think I grabbed everything that was sitting there. Sent the TBT.

Thank you so much for all the help! I think that should be everything, but if I find there's something I overlooked then I might be back for another order later today or tomorrow.

Either way, I hope you have a great rest of your day and a great weekend. :)

Just finished my second trip and I think I grabbed everything that was sitting there. Sent the TBT.

Thank you so much for all the help! I think that should be everything, but if I find there's something I overlooked then I might be back for another order later today or tomorrow.

Either way, I hope you have a great rest of your day and a great weekend. :)
thank you so much!
i genuinely appreciate your constant support c:
enjoy the rest of your weekend ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back