• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying * ˚ ✦ igb/fruit/hybrids

@eggfruits I never saw this sorry! I should be available later tonight, i’ll send you a message whenever and we can find a time to trade :)

@Freya_Druid just fruit and hybrids for now ! i think a stack of each fruit (excluding island fruit) and any pink/purple/blue hybrids are fine with me!
I have baskets of each fruit and I may have pink, blue, and purple roses, and pink carnations (although the dark roses have a prior claim so I’ll let you know if they take all of those).

I have baskets of each fruit and I may have pink, blue, and purple roses, and pink carnations (although the dark roses have a prior claim so I’ll let you know if they take all of those).
sounds good! I wont be available until later tonight (my timezone is CST) i can go ahead and send you a dm whenever im available if thats ok?

sounds good! I wont be available until later tonight (my timezone is CST) i can go ahead and send you a dm whenever im available if thats ok?
I’m also in CST, feel free to message me and I’ll keep an eye out for it. Also if possibly I would appreciate any TBT you can spare for the fruit and hybrids.

Update: I forgot I have 20 of each type of hybrid rose, so I still have 20 pink, 20 purple, and 20 blue roses available. I also have 5 pink carnations. Please let me know how many of each you would like (I’ll also prepare the baskets of fruit), and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Back