• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying * ˚ ✦ igb/fruit/hybrids

Hi there! I can get you the following items for free (because they're orderable) ^^ :

afternoon-tea set
alarm clock
aloe
alpine bed
alpine dresser
alpine low table
alpine shelf
alpine sofa
alpine wall
arcade machine
aroma pot
aurora screen
azalea bonsai
baby bear
black rain boots
blossom lantern
large alpine table
giant teddy bear

I will charge 1 TBT for the following items ^^ :
milk carton
metal-and-wood table
metal-and-wood chair
kiddie meal
ivy partition
hanging chair
dinnerware
desktop TV
cutting-board set
cup of tea
cheese
burger meal
bread-making set
book stands

Alternatively, I can let you visit the RV's where you can get the above items (those that I will charge you 1 TBT for), which will allow you to get those items for free. ^^ You'll just have to let me know which items you'll be getting yourself if you choose this option.

Please like this post if you're interested and let me know which option you'd like, if you want. Thank you ~ :)

Last edited:
I have the acid-washed pants that you can have for free!
that would be nice thank you! :)

Hi there! I can get you the following items for free (because they're orderable) ^^ :

afternoon-tea set
alarm clock
aloe
alpine bed
alpine dresser
alpine low table
alpine shelf
alpine sofa
alpine wall
arcade machine
aroma pot
aurora screen
azalea bonsai
baby bear
black rain boots
blossom lantern
large alpine table
giant teddy bear

I will charge 1 TBT for the following items ^^ :
milk carton
metal-and-wood table
metal-and-wood chair
kiddie meal
ivy partition
hanging chair
dinnerware
desktop TV
cutting-board set
cup of tea
cheese
burger meal
bread-making set
book stands

Alternatively, I can let you visit the RV's where you can get the above items (those that I will charge you 1 TBT for), which will allow you to get those items for free. ^^ You'll just have to let me know which items you'll be getting yourself if you choose this option.

Please like this post if you're interested and let me know which option you'd like, if you want. Thank you ~ :)

i’d like to do the 1 tbt method but is it 1 tbt for everything or 1 tbt per item?

that would be nice thank you! :)

i?d like to do the 1 tbt method but is it 1 tbt for everything or 1 tbt per item?

Everything listed under "orderables" is free and everything that is listed as "unorderable" is 1 TBT each. ^^ So that'd be a total of 14 TBT. :)

Everything listed under "orderables" is free and everything that is listed as "unorderable" is 1 TBT each. ^^ So that'd be a total of 14 TBT. :)

alright! i can do that :) i am not home atm but when i get home i’ll vm you if you’ll be available:)

alright! i can do that :) i am not home atm but when i get home i?ll vm you if you?ll be available:)

Sure! Just let me know when you're home and available to trade :)

I can do the wet suits for 3 tbt each and the balloons 2 tbt each :) just let me know what you'd like.

I can do the wet suits for 3 tbt each and the balloons 2 tbt each :) just let me know what you'd like.

ooh ty! i just want the striped wetsuit, heart r. balloon & bunny p. ballooon which would be 7 tbt total!

sorry I got super busy, will you be available in about an hour? :)

Okay I'm ready! :) let me know when your gates are open

sorry about that! they’re open! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i added more items to my wishlist if anyone has the new ones :)

bump i’m in desperate need of kitchen items (deluxe range especially agghhh)!!!

Hi! So your wishlist has been updated? I think I should have all the items there! It's a big order, so only 1 tbt each is fine c:

Hiya! I have the afternoon tea set, mochi pestle, aurora screen, full-moon vanity, amiibo shelf, black rain boots, blossom lantern and bread-making set I can sell for 30 tbt!

Last edited:
Back