• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

If you had,

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSgt. Garrett said:
Josh. said:
Some food, Blank DVD, Maybe a new laptop and buy those creative unneeded gadgets.
Blank DVD?

@Nice if you read just a tad bit further it reads; Euros, Pesos, Yen, any type of money.
Yeah, Blank DVDs, I've run out.

Go to McDonalds and but 25,00 burgers, then proceed to only eat like 2-3 burgers.

robo.samurai said:
well I would want mine in pounds since they worth the most right now xD and I would spend mine on limited edition red wii then sell 1 year after they stop making them for 1.5x the cost!
I'm sure you could invest in something else that will make you more money. Where would you hold all the Wii's anyway?

gamerdude309 said:
Go to McDonalds and but 25,00 burgers, then proceed to only eat like 2/3.
Is that because of you assumed death or because your heart would grow several sizes that day sharing the remaining 1/3 with the community?

As for me, I'd probably spend it on making a room I like complete with new computer and 3D HDTV.

I'd buy something worth $25,000 that I could return. I'd return after the 24 hours, get my money back, and would have time to spend it more wisely.

Spend half of it on Doctor Who books (As in the old Target novelizations.) and give the other half to my parents so they can get the new bathroom that they want.

Id go on a sounding spree, and impulse buy all the *censored.2.0* i feel like buying, and Id put whatever's left in the bank towards college.

Also; Disneyworld.

A new trumpet (my current one is pathetic) like 1.5k
a smart phone
a new computer with disk space that is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!
definitely a few video games/ game console
music/language lessons..
then the rest on college.

high-end parts to build a nice-ass computer
then spend the rest on a surplus of canned foods

or, y'know, charity or some such. if i felt like it.

MrMr said:
robo.samurai said:
well I would want mine in pounds since they worth the most right now xD and I would spend mine on limited edition red wii then sell 1 year after they stop making them for 1.5x the cost!
I'm sure you could invest in something else that will make you more money. Where would you hold all the Wii's anyway?
in my atic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back