• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you had a video game to play for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?

Civilization Five hands down. The game takes forever to play, and I'm sure there would be some pretty tough opponents online.

Probably Minecraft.
Its got to much longevity.
AS LONG AS I GOT MY UPDATES DAMMIT.

I'm pretty sure I've clocked in hundreds upon hundreds of hours of Madden, so I probably could play that for the rest of my life.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Seriously, I can never get bored of that game. I get too tired too play anymore before I ever become bored of it. There are many, many games that I love, but none that I can play anytime, with anyone, for as long as I want like I can with Brawl. It's just so much fun. Hell, even playing against the CPU is fun. It just never gets old.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Seriously, I can never get bored of that game. I get too tired too play anymore before I ever become bored of it. There are many, many games that I love, but none that I can play anytime, with anyone, for as long as I want like I can with Brawl. It's just so much fun. Hell, even playing against the CPU is fun. It just never gets old.
as long as i have an opponent who can keep me entertained, i totally agree with you.
i'd prefer melee myself, but brawl is more for fun.

Back