• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you had a video game to play for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?

I don't knoooow. Possibly Halo: Reach, but they'd keep coming out with new games. I'd have to go with a game where there are different ends to it and many different ways to play.

Jake. said:
ACCF18 said:
Jake. said:
Don't like video games?
I do, I'd just get so bored of playing the same game over and over I'd kill myself.
True, but it would your only game for your life. I would pick Mario All Stars, Sonic Mega Collection, or Zelda Collectors Edition if I were you (if you like any of those franchises, that is).

Megamannt125 said:
The story, the fights are an absolute blast to do, plus the music really helps. When I first beat it, I beat it around 2 more times afterwards.
not really the place/thread to start a SotC tangent, but..

the story's great, especially when you play Ico first and realize why they're similar in style. :3
the fights are awesome, but after one or two playthroughs.. i can't help but feel like it would get a little repetitive, unless the AI is more refined than i remember. fun, but still just like one level/world in any other game, to make a very loose comparison. (yes i'm fully aware the game is completely different from most in the level/world aspect)
the music is very good. i still feel like it would get repetitive after a few playthroughs.

and.. thinking about it, i'm not sure about tf2 being my choice. tetris and pokemon would look very convincing. EV training, IV breeding, team strategies, and tetris just speaks for itself.

eh. tf2's probably the best choice.

ACCF18 said:
Megamannt125 said:
That's easy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=147rTHgKmXY
My most replayed game ever.
Lol, it's funny how Animefan was just talking about Black Ops. I clicked on that video ]That commenter was talking about CoD4, not Black Ops, but whatever.

If we assume that online multiplayer counts, then I'd pick Halo 2, assuming that its online support hadn't been discontinued.

I'd play Nier. There's so much stuff to do in that game and the music never gets old, it'd probably take forever just to beat the entire game 100% including weapons upgrades, planting, and fishing. Gah, I've beaten the game four times already, had my save deleted, and gone back again to beat the entire story in less than fifteen hours already and that's just on normal mode so far. I'm pretty sure I could easily spend the rest of my life trying to 100% this game.

ACCF18 said:
Lol, it's funny how Animefan was just talking about Black Ops. I clicked on that video ]That commenter was talking about CoD4, not Black Ops, but whatever.

If we assume that online multiplayer counts, then I'd pick Halo 2, assuming that its online support hadn't been discontinued.

What video?

Hmm probably Assassins Creed Brotherhood, or Legend of Dragoon (For PS1).

I just can't get bored with Assassins Creed Brothood, and LoD is epic, I've played through that game about 5 times.

Hmm probably Assassins Creed Brotherhood, or Legend of Dragoon (For PS1).

I just can't get bored with Assassins Creed Brothood, and LoD is epic, I've played through that game about 5 times.

I never got past the first Lloyd fight, because I tried to beat him and kept dying. I WAS NEVER SATISFIED.

Obviously not a game you could "beat".

MKW, SSBB, or a Pokemon main series game.

Minecraft... and become so great at using redstone that I make a computer in the game....then program minecraft in minecraft lol

Back