• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

If you could rename certain villagers...

Titi

Cynically insane
Bells
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
If you could rename certain villagers, or give them nicknames like in Pok?mon,
would you and who would you rename/give a nickname to? :)

I don't think I'd rename them, because it would get confusing on forums and stuff about what villager is being referred to if names were changed.

Some yes but not all, kinda like with what they do with us. For everyone else it would still be their default name :)

I don't think I'd rename them, because it would get confusing on forums and stuff about what villager is being referred to if names were changed.

It could just be a nickname? As in just what is shown in their speach buble and how other villagers refer them as?
Maybe on their house sign it could say their real name underneath the nickname in brackets.
And when a villager moved to another town the nickname would be erased.
I think that would be pretty coolio. :blush:

Back