• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

If you could have one...

Zipper 🖤 Although he fits more with what I originally had in mind for my island than with what I ended up with. I would also take Blanca.

I love Flick's design but I think I'd choose Celeste. If we're not restricting to NH then I might have to have Katrina.

I've got to agree with those saying Rover. He wouldn't stand out entirely as a villager. A lot of NPCs have very unique looks about them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Rover doesn't have his own unique flare, but he looks like he'd fit perfectly with all the other cats. Plus, his sweater would finally become an actual clothing item.

Brewster, he's been my favourite NPC forever. He's the only character I spent leaf tickets on in Pocket Camp to hang around too (aside from K.K.).

i would choose label to be my villager! im not quite a fan of her function as an npc but her design is just SO CUTE and also hedgehog villagers would be just. so fantastic. 🦔

daisy mae!!! she has stolen my heart. i love all the little animation details and her goofy tiny voice. buying turnips from her is always a treat lol. but honorable mention to my cranky queen phyllis, may she rest in peace. she was so mean when i first met her i was genuinely confused bc i wasn't used to NPCs being grumpy ahaha.

Does Wisp count? Cause gosh, I would absolutely love having him as a villager. I remember him living in your attic in Wild World (I think it was WW) and it was my favourite thing 👻

other than him, definitely either Celeste, Katie, or Kicks. I miss when Katie used to visit your town and will send you a random item.

Definitely Daisy Mae or Celeste!

Would love for Daisy to retain her love of turnips as a villager and just talk about turnip facts, dishes, and weird uses kinda like how "You Suck At Cooking" kinda does. Like if Daisy said something along the lines of "Oh hey [insert villager name here]! I just found another use for turnips! Did you know that you could use them as crystal balls? In your future... I see... I see... lots of turnips haha!"

Back