• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

If you could date or marry any TBT user, who would it be and why?

camburn, my boyfriend IRL because I love him? Lol. But also Moko, she'd be my les waifu forever. I love that girl dearly.

SockHead I would go gay for...

As for girl users, I would easily say Chibi.Hoshi! From the brief amount of interaction I had with her, she is about the most caring member I have met here and she was very patient with me during the creation process of my Chibi .gifs I use elsewhere due to Bell Tree's signature image limit.

I'm sort of dating myself? In a way?

I mean... I spend long hours alone with myself, I buy myself food, I dress myself nicely so I don't embarrass myself in front of others, and I occasionally even converse with myself.

That kind of counts, right?

JasonBurrows so I could take half his amiibos in the divorce

I'm sort of dating myself? In a way?

I mean... I spend long hours alone with myself, I buy myself food, I dress myself nicely so I don't embarrass myself in front of others, and I occasionally even converse with myself.

That kind of counts, right?

no sorry

Back