• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you could choose one new hybrid, what would it be?

If you could chose 1 new hybrid to add, what would it be?

• Total voters
Blue cosmos...I love the cosmos, to begin with. Blue would be outstanding! Teal would be incredible, too! Going to visit your dream town, Lanstar! Blue!

Your town is beautiful, and interesting, as well. I enjoyed dreaming there!

Last edited:
Blue cosmos...I love the cosmos, to begin with. Blue would be outstanding! Teal would be incredible, too! Going to visit your dream town, Lanstar! Blue!

Thank you! So you know, I'm still trying to get more blue in my town, so my dream town is still a work in progress. Just to keep in mind while or before you visit.

Purple cosmos could look really beautiful if they were the same colour as the purple tulips. I think they could be pretty useful and be used for most themes if not all. That, and I just really like the in-game cosmos. They're so pretty.

In my opinion purple cosmos would look nice especially during the autumn and Halloween period

Last edited:
Back