If visitors talk to the villagers on main Street, might they move to their town?

lea

Bells
Cake
Gold Super Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
5 Envelopes
A villager from my main street is moving to a recent visitors town. Is it just a coincidence? Or did the fact that the visitor was on Main Street shopping have something to do with it?

I heard about it before, but I think it might be really random, if the villager was voided, then yeah, I guess there's a slim chance that the villager came from your mainstreet if that villager was voided.

I heard about it before, but I think it might be really random, if the villager was voided, then yeah, I guess there's a slim chance that the villager came from your mainstreet if that villager was voided.

Yes, the villager was voided. I guess we'll find out in a couple of days when she's done moving in, if she talks about her old mayor.
Thanks for your reply. :)

Well I had a friend who talked to a villager on the mainstreet, and she received shortly that villager. The villager remembered her, so I guess it is highly possible. That villager was Julian xD

Well I had a friend who talked to a villager on the mainstreet, and she received shortly that villager. The villager remembered her, so I guess it is highly possible. That villager was Julian xD

Wow, your friend must have been happy about that! I actually have Diana voided to my main street. I wonder if a visitor will end up with her? :)

This is really cool if it does work - some of my flatmates have villagers I like on their main street, so I wonder if I'd be able to get theirs and vice versa? :)

Well, your visitor will have to talk to Diana, I believe :3
That'd be cool to try that out, i voided by accident Chief, and he is in my mainstreet, if anybody is interested in the experiment, I could let the person try to talk to chief ^^

Well, your visitor will have to talk to Diana, I believe :3
That'd be cool to try that out, i voided by accident Chief, and he is in my mainstreet, if anybody is interested in the experiment, I could let the person try to talk to chief ^^

I'd love to try - he's a dreamie c:

I'd love to try - he's a dreamie c:
Ooh, we can try now if you want c:
Though i can't guarantee he will go to your town, but it is worth a try. Nobody that I traded with got him from the wifi pool, so I think he is still kinda stuck in my game.

Ooh, we can try now if you want c:
Though i can't guarantee he will go to your town, but it is worth a try. Nobody that I traded with got him from the wifi pool, so I think he is still kinda stuck in my game.

I'll add you now C:

EDIT: Actually, I should have space before trying this -.- Just lemme TT someone out c:

Last edited:
Yeah, you need to have space xD
No need to rush, Chief is staying 24/24h in my T&T eporieum xD

I'll add you now C:

EDIT: Actually, I should have space before trying this -.- Just lemme TT someone out c:
It would probably work best if you had 2 empty spaces. Since its a kind of a random move in, not an adoption or a campsite. :)

Hehe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It would probably work best if you had 2 empty spaces. Since its a kind of a random move in, not an adoption or a campsite. :)

Well, I'd be talking to him so in a way it would be like an adoption. No guarantees he'll move in anyway, so whatever :p This is just an experiment.

The villager has to have been voided, I would guess.

Last edited:
Hehe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'd be talking to him so in a way it would be like an adoption. No guarantees he'll move in anyway, so whatever :p This is just an experiment.

Just PM me when you'll have an open slot c:
I hope it'll work, that would be amazing ^^

Can you please let me know what happens? I'm trying the same experiment with Rubyy, but with 8 villagers. We can compare notes. :)

Just wanted to step in and say, you actually don't need to talk to the villager to get them to move in. :) In my one town, I ended up getting Dotty from someone (I wish I could remember who it was! Their town name was Blossom.) and I was never even on their Main Street. And just today, I got Cally from lea, but I never spoke to her. So, I do think it's pretty random... Oh, and both times this happened, I had nine villagers, so it can take up your tenth spot.

Last edited:
Back