• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

If visitors talk to the villagers on main Street, might they move to their town?

lea

Bells
Cake
Gold Super Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
5 Envelopes
A villager from my main street is moving to a recent visitors town. Is it just a coincidence? Or did the fact that the visitor was on Main Street shopping have something to do with it?

I heard about it before, but I think it might be really random, if the villager was voided, then yeah, I guess there's a slim chance that the villager came from your mainstreet if that villager was voided.

I heard about it before, but I think it might be really random, if the villager was voided, then yeah, I guess there's a slim chance that the villager came from your mainstreet if that villager was voided.

Yes, the villager was voided. I guess we'll find out in a couple of days when she's done moving in, if she talks about her old mayor.
Thanks for your reply. :)

Well I had a friend who talked to a villager on the mainstreet, and she received shortly that villager. The villager remembered her, so I guess it is highly possible. That villager was Julian xD

Well I had a friend who talked to a villager on the mainstreet, and she received shortly that villager. The villager remembered her, so I guess it is highly possible. That villager was Julian xD

Wow, your friend must have been happy about that! I actually have Diana voided to my main street. I wonder if a visitor will end up with her? :)

This is really cool if it does work - some of my flatmates have villagers I like on their main street, so I wonder if I'd be able to get theirs and vice versa? :)

Well, your visitor will have to talk to Diana, I believe :3
That'd be cool to try that out, i voided by accident Chief, and he is in my mainstreet, if anybody is interested in the experiment, I could let the person try to talk to chief ^^

Well, your visitor will have to talk to Diana, I believe :3
That'd be cool to try that out, i voided by accident Chief, and he is in my mainstreet, if anybody is interested in the experiment, I could let the person try to talk to chief ^^

I'd love to try - he's a dreamie c:

I'd love to try - he's a dreamie c:
Ooh, we can try now if you want c:
Though i can't guarantee he will go to your town, but it is worth a try. Nobody that I traded with got him from the wifi pool, so I think he is still kinda stuck in my game.

Ooh, we can try now if you want c:
Though i can't guarantee he will go to your town, but it is worth a try. Nobody that I traded with got him from the wifi pool, so I think he is still kinda stuck in my game.

I'll add you now C:

EDIT: Actually, I should have space before trying this -.- Just lemme TT someone out c:

Last edited:
Yeah, you need to have space xD
No need to rush, Chief is staying 24/24h in my T&T eporieum xD

I'll add you now C:

EDIT: Actually, I should have space before trying this -.- Just lemme TT someone out c:
It would probably work best if you had 2 empty spaces. Since its a kind of a random move in, not an adoption or a campsite. :)

Hehe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It would probably work best if you had 2 empty spaces. Since its a kind of a random move in, not an adoption or a campsite. :)

Well, I'd be talking to him so in a way it would be like an adoption. No guarantees he'll move in anyway, so whatever :p This is just an experiment.

The villager has to have been voided, I would guess.

Last edited:
Hehe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I'd be talking to him so in a way it would be like an adoption. No guarantees he'll move in anyway, so whatever :p This is just an experiment.

Just PM me when you'll have an open slot c:
I hope it'll work, that would be amazing ^^

Can you please let me know what happens? I'm trying the same experiment with Rubyy, but with 8 villagers. We can compare notes. :)

Just wanted to step in and say, you actually don't need to talk to the villager to get them to move in. :) In my one town, I ended up getting Dotty from someone (I wish I could remember who it was! Their town name was Blossom.) and I was never even on their Main Street. And just today, I got Cally from lea, but I never spoke to her. So, I do think it's pretty random... Oh, and both times this happened, I had nine villagers, so it can take up your tenth spot.

Last edited:
Back