• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

If time travel were impossible, would you still play?

Of course, though it'd be a bit harder to nab event-related stuff, or just trying to collect a certain series of furniture, overall. Additionally, grass would be much harder to regrow in City Folk and New Leaf. Animal Crossing is a slow-paced game by design, but it's also a game that supposes to ease the player; Time Travelling benefits exactly from that.

I would certainly try and but also be very frustrated with it. I've been trying to force myself to not focus entirely on one thing at a time but I still prefer to do things in bursts of creativity than a little at a time overtime. I'm very sporadic so if I'm forced to slow down with nothing between to waste time on I will get bored and find something else more appealing. Mobile games are a struggle bc of this man. It would also make me feel like I Have to play everyday w its real time system so I'd dislike it more.

I don’t time travel in New Horizons because I always find things to do. I want to complete my museum and some of the other stuff, but I like that it takes time. Real life is so fast paced, and I find it relaxing to be in a slow paced game.

I used to time travel in previous games though because there were not as many possibilities. You didn’t have the option to decorate your town or anything. But I still would‘ve played the games without the option to time travel.

Back