• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

If special villagers were classed under normal villager types, what would they be?

Isabelle would be Normal. I was thinking Peppy too but she isn't hyper enough. XD
Digby, Lazy.
Pave, Snooty.

hmm... that's a hard one imo, because none of the types really match some of their personalities. this is what i think some of them would be:

- gracie, phyllis and pave would probably be snooty.
- isabelle would probably be normal, along with sable.
- resetti would definitely be cranky.
- wendell would probably be lazy, along with maybe booker.
- copper would maybe be a jock.
- i think the personality type that's the most similar to kapp'n's is probably smug, going from what he says on the bus in city folk and also a few things he says in new leaf.

i'm not sure on most of the others though, because like i said earlier, i think none of the personality types are similar to some of their personalities.

Well, if you listen closely, the Animalese that the NPCs speak are no different from typical villagers, and certainly reflect their personalities. Listen to Isabelle, it's high pitched, and she is very energetic, albeit clumsy. Definitely peppy. Brewster, has that deep voice, like an actual man talking, and has a bit of an introverted personality. Cranky.

K.K. Slider: Smug.
Saharah: Smug.
Gracie: Snooty.
Pav?: Snooty.
Mabel: Peppy.
Sable: Normal.
Labelle: Snooty.
Katrina: Uchi.
Jack: Cranky.

Back