• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

If new species of Animals were added, what would you like to see?

Ami Mercury

Bells
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Thought that this could be another fun idea for a discussion. If new villager species were added, what would you like to see?

For me, the top 3 I want to see added are:
3. Snake
2. Komodo Dragon
1. Platypus

I will also list popular suggestions from people. Currently the most commonly posted are; Bats, Snakes, villager versions of special characters, and aquatic animals.

Last edited:
I want to see more "dog" villagers. All of the dogs look pretty similar in this game. I want different breeds of dogs.

I'd love to see dragons, sloths and snakes added as new species. :3

Thought that this could be another fun idea for a discussion. If new villager species were added, what would you like to see?

For me, the top 3 I want to see added are:
3. Snake
2. Komodo Dragon
1. Platypus

I will also list popular suggestions from people. Currently the most commonly posted are; Bats and Snakes.

Bat would be really cool!
Axolotls (That look cuter than Dr. Shrunk)
Geckos, Anoles, Chameleons. We need some reptiles.
I'd also say rats but they'd probably look too similar to mice.

I also would like to see villager versions of some of the special character species (Especially Nate the Chameleon's). His design is pretty cool, and we rarely get to see him.

I also would like to see villager versions of some of the special character species (Especially Nate the Chameleon's). His design is pretty cool, and we rarely get to see him.

Yeah, I agree with this. Raccoons, chameleons, alpacas, owls, beavers and hedgehogs would look great. I also like the ideas of bats as well as any marine animals. We only have octopi (three of them, which isn't a lot), if frogs don't count. We could do with some sharks and dolphins. And we don't have any reptilian species.

I don't like Leif's design at all though, so I'll pass on the idea of sloth villagers.

I don't like Leif's design at all though, so I'll pass on the idea of sloth villagers.

I don't really care for Leif's design either, his clown makeup (or whatever it's supposed to be) really creeps me out, but I really like the idea of sloths being in the game. :3

Yeah, I agree with this. Raccoons, chameleons, alpacas, owls, beavers and hedgehogs would look great. I also like the ideas of bats as well as any marine animals. We only have octopi (three of them, which isn't a lot), if frogs don't count. We could do with some sharks and dolphins. And we don't have any reptilian species.

We do have gaters, so there is ONE reptile. My highest hopes of a reptiles is Komodo Dragon and Snakes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't really care for Leif's design either, his clown makeup (or whatever it's supposed to be) really creeps me out, but I really like the idea of sloths being in the game. :3

Well, remember, that every animal (except Timmy and Tommy ) look different. So I think they would leave out the 'make up' on atleast one. Also He is specifically a three toed sloth.

Bats. Animals only pretty much wouldnt care for it branching to sea creatures and reptiles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

More breeds of dogs! I want a pug villager.

This so much. I want a husky and a pug.

Last edited:
Back