• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

If new species of Animals were added, what would you like to see?

Bats! I think there's a lot of room for different design ideas there + their wings would be soooo cute C:
I think there's a lot more room for disappointment with reptilian villagers though and I'm not too sure why.

I also like the ideas of bats as well as any marine animals.

Again, I agree with more aquatic animal, or at least semi-aquatic animals such as the Platypus. I really think the Platypus is such a fascinating animal, and REALLY hope to see some added.

Yeah, I agree with this. Raccoons, chameleons, alpacas, owls, beavers and hedgehogs would look great. I also like the ideas of bats as well as any marine animals. We only have octopi (three of them, which isn't a lot), if frogs don't count. We could do with some sharks and dolphins. And we don't have any reptilian species.

I don't like Leif's design at all though, so I'll pass on the idea of sloth villagers.

Agree with allllll of this

Capybara capybara capybara villager B:

I want mongooses too! or stoats or a weasel or something you can wear as a scarf huhu

I'd love to see Otters, they're my favorite animal! It would be cool if they made an otter that looked like Oshawott.

- Snakes
- Badgers
- Dragons/Lizards
- Bats
- Yeti
- Red Panda
- Spider
- Turtle
- Bison/Buffalo
- Beaver
- Dugong/Seal/Sea Lion
- MORE OWLS