IE7 Sig

Sonicdude41

Bells
I made this just awhile ago. I know the IE Icon/Logo is a bit blurry, due to the fact that I didn't know how to fix it. But what do you think of it? If you say it's a bit plain, that's what my intention was.

IE7UserSig.jpg

New Image:
IE7SigImage2.gif

Um...

All you did was copy and paste pretty much... :/

Justin125 said:
Um...

All you did was copy and paste pretty much... :/

Well, that's partly it. I had to get the IE logo. I really have the Segoe UI font, and that's how I did it. Oh, what's the point of this? I'm now thinking that the sig is pathetic. I'll make a new one.

Next time, don't just stretch the icon with the box tool. Select it, then right click and choose Stretch and Skew.

Its really not much of a sig, its a bit small...

*Just noticed the new one*

It looks better...did you use Paint for that one too? The redness doesnt really fit in a whole lot...

No, I used GIMP for the second one to add in those effects.

Also, I did want to change that red, but I couldn't take it out. Wouldn't you think that blue looks a bit better?

i use firefox. the new internet explorer is really slow and mozilla asks you if you want popups and stuff like that. it is very nice.

it's sorta plain, because basically all you had to do is take the logo and use one of the built-in things with GIMP to make it look weaved, sorta plain, but I guess that makes it match IE :lol

<--- Firefox user

My website looks really good in FF but then I viewed it in IE and it was crap :angry:

Back