• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ideas

moonlightxo

Bells
Switch
3613-3178-3514
Red Rose
White Rose
White Tulip
Red Rose
White Rose
Hi! So I got Happy Home Designer a few days ago, and I love playing it! But the problem is that I don't have any inspiration. I tried some HHN codes but they don't work for me. Is it because they're old codes? And I would appreciate if it's stil possible to visit some houses that you've made! Thanks!

I have a code i can share for now :) i may edit the post later*

Lottie's Home: Theme: A lovely place
Code: 0776-7741-429

I have a code i can share for now :) i may edit the post later*

Lottie's Home: Theme: A lovely place
Code: 0776-7741-429

Thank you, I'll take a look at it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for sharing this design, it's lovely!

I've got one of mine you can visit. It's really bad though. Here is the QR code and the theme was a supersweet bakery. I have also got some other pics I took at the house.
Also, the code is 0025 7774 493 if you would rather do it that way. I also found an amazing house with the code0095 5755 683. It is a massive beach house and I think the best house I have ever seen in HHD.

HNI_0026.JPG

HNI_0024.JPG

HNI_0023.JPG

Last edited:
I've got one of mine you can visit. It's really bad though. Here is the QR code and the theme was a supersweet bakery. I have also got some other pics I took at the house.
Also, the code is 0025 7774 493 if you would rather do it that way. I also found an amazing house with the code0095 5755 683. It is a massive beach house and I think the best house I have ever seen in HHD.

View attachment 220417

View attachment 220418

View attachment 220419

Thank you so much! I will take a look!

Back