• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ick’s art shop! (RLC, in game, TBT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
style: I love the style of these characters you've done Ex. 1 & Ex. 2
bust, half body or full body: Full body
line type: lineless I believe
shading type: shaded like your above examples <3
offer: 1 mil in game bells, Mush Lamp DIY, Mush Log DIY, Mush Low Stool DIY, Mush Table DIY, Outdoor Picnic Set DIY, Crescent Moon Chair DIY, 50 NMT
reference: this character!

screenshots of areas on your island: I'd love transparent background or a simple colour even!

Last edited:
style: I love the style of these characters you've done Ex. 1 & Ex. 2
line type: lineless I believe
shading type: shaded like your above examples <3
offer: 1 mil in game bells, Mush Lamp DIY, Mush Log DIY, Mush Low Stool DIY, Mush Table DIY, Outdoor Picnic Set DIY, Crescent Moon Chair DIY, 50 NMT
reference: my stinkie lil island rep
screenshots of areas on your island: I'd love transparent background or a simple colour even!
id be happy to draw your rep! i should be able to grab the payment around noon EST if that works for you?

Here goes, I would like to offer
line type:
(lined or lineless) Lineless
shading type: (shaded or unshaded) would shaded be okay?
offer: 7 million IGB, Every re-buyable clothing item on your wishlist, one stack of gold nuggets, any one of the villagers you want except Frita/Pudge/Doc/Biskit can also throw in a piece of my art if my offer is too low
reference:
Screenshot 2022-05-16 212128.jpg
screenshots of areas on your island: Could I have a transparent background if that wouldn't work could it be a solid color please?

style: any is ok
line type: any
shading type: shaded a lil bit
offer: 100 tbt
reference:
IMG_20220517_002335.jpg
screenshots of areas on your island:
transparent bg pls!

Last edited:
Here goes, I would like to offer
line type:
(lined or lineless) Lineless
shading type: (shaded or unshaded) would shaded be okay?
offer: 7 million IGB, Every re-buyable clothing item on your wishlist, one stack of gold nuggets, any one of the villagers you want except Frita/Pudge/Doc/Biskit can also throw in a piece of my art if my offer is too low
reference:
screenshots of areas on your island: Could I have a transparent background if that wouldn't work could it be a solid color please?
i can do this! i can take payment until around 2pm EST today, PM me whenever you’re ready!

style: any is ok
line type: any
shading type: shaded a lil bit
reference:
transparent bg pls!
i can do a bust for you! (shoulders up!) if youre ok with that just send the TBT and ill get started ASAP! if not feel free to PM me 💕

ur art style is so cuteee :w:

style: the style of the 1st example ! [x]
line type: lineless
shading type: whichever is fine!
reference: [x]
screenshots of areas on your island: transparent bg if that’s fine, tysm <3

ur art style is so cuteee :w:

style: the style of the 1st example ! [x]
line type: lineless
shading type: whichever is fine!
reference: [x]
screenshots of areas on your island: transparent bg if that’s fine, tysm <3
im going to try to finish a few pieces before i take any more, i can ping you when im ready to take this!

bust, half body or full body: full body
shading type: shaded
offer:
10 stacks of regular wood
10 stacks of regular star fragments
10 stacks of large star fragments
100 NMT
snack bread DIY
savory bread DIY
bread DIY
pound cake DIY
peach smoothie DIY
peach jelly DIY
peach jam DIY
hanging glowing moss DIY
glow-in-the-dark stickers DIY
glowing-moss stool DIY
glowing-moss balloon DIY
glowing-moss boulder DIY
glowing-moss headband DIY
Can also throw in 75 tbt if you can draw Teddy with my villager in some way? He can be a small plush or bigger sized, up to you if you do accept <3
reference: here
screenshots of areas on your island: here are 4 screenshots around my island
other: can you draw her with a straight/grumpy kind of mouth? (she has a grumpy personality) and if you do draw teddy ^^ make him have his regular/happy expression please! tysm for considering :D

shading type: shaded
offer: 100NMT
reference:
QwQ I don't have any finished areas, but you can draw in any classic forest with purple flowers.
other: If you do draw her hands, can you draw a simple wedding band on the left hand? ;w;

@allainah i'll accept this! i can take payment until around midnight (EST) today or noon-midnight tomorrow!

@Animecafe102 i can do an unshaded half body for that price, or a full shaded for 100 tbt more

@Honie i can do a shaded halfbody for you! i can take payment until around midnight (EST) today or noon-midnight tomorrow!

@allainah i'll accept this! i can take payment until around midnight (EST) today or noon-midnight tomorrow!

@Animecafe102 i can do an unshaded half body for that price, or a full shaded for 100 tbt more

@Honie i can do a shaded halfbody for you! i can take payment until around midnight (EST) today or noon-midnight tomorrow!
thanks so much for accepting! tomorrow sounds better for me cause im busy atm :3 but will be around that time EST as well

Hiya icky, can I commission a pic

bust, half body or full body: half body
shading type: unshaded
offer: 300tbt?
reference:
can I get her in the handmade cape outfit from ACNH, but without the crown, and with light brown and beige stripes on her shirt (instead of blue)
46265229_sJq80qVOofwtJEQ.png

more refs of her in other outfits
39828027_KCzOtB7aVi4YLvZ.png
51037597_qrA5Fklhug4dpoN.png

and outfit refs from the game:
animal-crossing-new-horizons-nook-shopping-select-handmade-cape.png
animal-crossing-new-horizons-seasonal-items-handmade-cape-crown.jpg
screenshots of areas on your island: a transparent background would be perfect
other: + umbreon plush, cheerful expression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back