ICarly

DarkOnyx

Bells
Spooky Popcorn
Stitches
Winter Mittens
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Anyone remember ICarly?How did you like the show?I decided to make this thread considering we recently just passed the sad anniversary of it being cancelled.:(

I think Nickelodian was really dumb to do that.ICarky was great,now they put shows on like Sanjay and Creig...But I love the ICarly themesong, it makes me happy and sad every time I hear it.:p

Last edited:
Anyone remember ICarly?How did you like the show?I decided to make this thread considering we recently just passed the sad anniversary of it being cancelled.:(

I think Nickelodian was really dumb to do that.ICarky was great,now they put shows on like Sanjay and Creig...But I love the ICarly themesong, it makes me happy and sad every time I hear it.:p

Miranda Cosgrow cannot act.
Anyway, they cancelled this like Zoey101. The actors get too old.
Sam and Cat is TERRIBLE and the only thing that made me watch iCarly was Crazy Steve.

Miranda Cosgrow cannot act.
Anyway, they cancelled this like Zoey101. The actors get too old.
Sam and Cat is TERRIBLE and the only thing that made me watch iCarly was Crazy Steve.

actually the person who played Zoey got pregos

Sam and Cat got cancelled too

Last edited:
My dad liked this show for whatever reason...

Anyways, I watched that show from 2008-2011 and I somewhat regretted watching it ever since.

The show is basically another sammy Dan Schneider sitcom, but IMO Drake & Josh was so much better than ICarly.

ICarly was....bleh, though it's a guilty pleasure of mine and I did get a giggle out of Spencer whenever he showed up to do some random crap.

Other than that, I'm not missing it.

I watched it when I was around the 10-11 range and honestly I don't know why. :L
Better than those crappy disney sitcoms, though.

I watched it when I was around the 10-11 range and honestly I don't know why. :L
Better than those crappy disney sitcoms, though.

I agree. I'd rather watch a week of iCarly than a minute of Dog w/ a Blog

iCarly was alright when it first aired, but Nickelodeon, being the stupid company they are, shoved it down my throat.

Used to watch this when I was younger and it first aired but then it got really annoying lol

I remember it, but never got into it! My cousions loved the show though.

I really liked it when I was younger. But Victorious was the way better Nick show imo.

Ehh, it was okay.

But ughh, they are making sooooo many new tv shows on nickelodeon. And they are all rubbish.

iCarly started when I was in high school so it was a bit past my time. I just know Miranda Cosgrove as that girl from School of Rock. :cool:

Last edited:
the cast and plot was annoying af. i only watch nick for degrassi (which is still sucky), disney for movies, and cn for tv shows. i appreciate the 90's kid thing on t-nick but i've literally watched everything on there.

Back