• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I will draw your favorite villager!

I'm no longer doing these in the order of requests! I'll randomly pick whichever ones stand out to me.
So here's a Eugene! He's one cool bean!
ac8_by_krystalfleming-d7nqlnx.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's a Marcie also! I really adore her design! She's really cute for a kangaroo!
ac9_by_krystalfleming-d7nqngr.png

stitches because hes a stuffed teddy c:

ive had him since i played wildworld agessss agoo
and hes colourful :eek:

Last edited:
I'm no longer doing these in the order of requests! I'll randomly pick whichever ones stand out to me.
So here's a Eugene! He's one cool bean!
ac8_by_krystalfleming-d7nqlnx.png

That's a terrible thing to do. Say the first person since you started doing that orders Pietro. Twenty more people and one week later, you still haven't done it and someone orders Drago. The next day, you say Here's Drago. What will that say about your thread? Technically, that's discriminating people for what they like. If you like the villager, you'll do it first. If you dislike the villager, you'll put it at the bottom of the list? Your system enrages me. I unorder. I'm sorry, but I only do business with people who take requests in the order recieved!

That's a terrible thing to do. Say the first person since you started doing that orders Pietro. Twenty more people and one week later, you still haven't done it and someone orders Drago. The next day, you say Here's Drago. What will that say about your thread? Technically, that's discriminating people for what they like. If you like the villager, you'll do it first. If you dislike the villager, you'll put it at the bottom of the list? Your system enrages me. I unorder. I'm sorry, but I only do business with people who take requests in the order recieved!

she is doing these for free..

i think she can do it however she wants to

I'm just doing it this way because I know I'm gonna get burnt out before I get later requests. It's a way to give everyone a chance. I'm not picking favorites either. I don't dislike any villager. These are requests, dude. Don't feel like you're entitled or anything.

I was also just about to draw Cherry too! But...I don't feel like drawing anything for rude people!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh man! Jeremiah has a cute squiggly mouth and cute bored eyes. A+ ribbit! I never realized the frogs wore their shirts like dresses!
ac10_by_krystalfleming-d7nqq9b.png

Last edited:

What the flip. Are you being serious? You're not entitled to art just because someone makes a request thread. She never said she was going to do every single request. Krystal is an adult who professionally does art and balances stuff for fun, like these requests, with stuff she actually has to do. She does not live for everyone on the forums nor does she live a happy bubblegum paradise life where should could do every request even if she wanted to. You're complaining about not being able to get something for free, that's ridiculous.

She's not friggin' discriminating anyone, she's drawing what comes easiest for her for leisure and to make other people happy. Neither of you signed a contract about how this topic was going to go down.

Your entire argument is ridiculous but let me add this on anyway: it is nearly antithetical to the spirit of art to try and apply something like "first come, first served" to something as nonlinear and complex as art. Art is tricky and doing things in order is not always the optimal way to proceed. Say you have to draw subjects A and B, you could force yourself to deliver them in order or you could hold off on A for a moment and draw B first. A is only better for the delay, and would be worse if you tried to smash it out in order like it was some kind of mechanical product. It's not, art is organic. Don't try to put mechanical rules to its delivery.

In order... what do you think this is, standing in line at a grocery store?

@Everyone responding/thinking to respond to BFU.
Ignore the salt and move on folks.

Draw Genji, I've had the fluffball in my town in all my towns on every Animal Crossing since Wild World, he's really grew onto me maaaan.

Think of it as a relationship except I'm not going to do things to him.

Last edited:
Got two requests for Stitches, so here's your creepy, but very adorable stuffed bear!
ac11_by_krystalfleming-d7nqs3m.png

I get what Big Forum User's saying. It should have never been first come, first serve in the first place and may seem unfair to people who posted later on to change up how they're going to fulfill requests, however, it IS Kflamingo's thread AND they're kind enough to even draw pics for free, so they can do what they want.

Honestly, this isn't the first time I've seen someone get overwhelmed with the number of requests, because it's free and the artist has decent work, so it's a TERRIBLE idea to even offer first come, first serve, unless you are doing actual commissions. That's just my 2 cents on the matter.

Anyway... now my lil rant or whatever is out of the way..

------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh, sooo hard to pick a favorite villager since I adore all my villagers, but I'll narrow down to three (still pretty hard to do) and you can pick whoever seems the coolest to you. I'm not expecting all 3, would be awesome if you could, but I'm pretty sure you're only drawing one fave per person.

If you end up not drawing any of them, no hard feelings at all, as you have so many other people, even if you're going randomly. Will be a lil sad, but like I said before, these are FREE, so you're under no obligation to do them in the first place. :3

Also tried to pick villagers no one else has picked either... XD

- Drago: One of my originals and I honestly wasn't fond of him at first. When I found out my boyfriend wanted him, decided to keep him out of spite (though I'd give him up if I continued on hating him). As I got to know Drago, I began to really adore him. Now, I'm at the point that I refuse to let him go.

- Hopper: I love penguins and honestly, he was the only penguin that stood out to me. The rest seemed a lil boring to me. Along with Wolfgang, he makes up my lil cranky corner in my town (they live right next to each other too). He has a heart of gold and he always puts a smile on my face.

- Marina: I've always thought octopi were awesome and when I first saw her in someone's town, I thought she was downright adorable and I wanted her in my town. I didn't realize how popular she was and when I found out, I thought that I'd never get her. In the end, I lucked out in an auction, thanks to my friend Mia. <3 Even though she was a PAIN to get, it was totally worth it. She's a delight to have in my town and I love her to bits.

@Everyone responding/thinking to respond to BFU.
Ignore the salt and move on folks.
Just gonna remind people, speaking more about it will just cause more unneeded drama.

Oooh I pick Pheobe! She is the coolest darn villager in new leaf and she's got some real SWAG! xD

Kidding about the swag part but in all seriousness I fell in love with her the minute I got her and to this day she is the only villager I make sure to visit or talk with everyday. ^_^

ive said my favorite a million times but wolfgang for sure. hes been in every single one of my AC towns (NL is the first time he wasnt a random move in, but hes still here!) he makes me feel loved and valued. I know his dialog isn't original to him and other crankies say the exact same things, and he definitely doesnt stand out the most out of every wolf, but hes just special to me yk??

Chester, why? He was in my first town, he was living at my left, and we were besties, he's adorable, I cannot understand why is in the tier 5 U.U When my sister TT and void Chester, I was so sad, that, I void ALL villagers of my town that my sister liked, Chester, he called me "Jefe" (Boss) And he always gave me furniture, Chester is the best villager ever. But... Yeah, he's not my dreamie, this sounds stupid cause is my favourite villager... Lol

I'd really love to see you draw a squirrel villager. c:

My favorite villager is Blaire. She's a snooty, yet she's so very happy and cute looking. I got her right after my first town corrupted, and the person who gave her to me was really kind and waited for me to create my new town, to give her to me. Probably one of the reasons I'm so very attached to her <3

heeee! seeing these makes me happy, i love how youre doing them!!! gonna ignore BFU's horrid post seeing as it was already covered. anyway, i really love the poses and expressions you give them, flamingo <3333 you are super super rad~

Bob has been and always will be my favourite AC villager because I had him in my first town in my GC Animal Crossing. uwu He was my favourite villager and I'd always hang out at his house and just talk to him. ;w; ahhh, Bob. Still searching for you <3

Bluebear.

I believe I've told this story quite a few times already, but I'll tell it again. ^^

Long ago, when I was about 5, my mom took me to the local Target (a department store) for grocery shopping. I saw this little gray kitty (it was a stuffed animal, don't worry) on a shelf, and I absolutely fell in love with it. I begged, and cried, and begged some more for my mom to get her for me and she became my first ever stuffed animal. Unfortunately, I left the little kitty on another shelf and left her there. I was bawling for days until I got another one, a similar black one from my grandma's house and I loved her even more. After that, I wanted to get more toys. My mom didn't say yes to any of my requests to get a new one. Until we were grocery shopping again, and I was exploring the event section (you know, the seasonal one where the store stocks Valentine's Day, Christmas, etc. stuff) and I found the most adorable little stuffed bear. Of course, it was blue. I asked my mom to get it, (of course, by ask I mean cried for her to get it) and she let me have it. I named her Blue Bear, and she and Black Kitty slept by my side for 12 years. They're still some of my dearest stuffed animals now, and you could probably tell how happy I was to find out there was a villager named Bluebear. I spend days, weeks even to get her, searching for her everywhere until I finally found her. I don't pass up a single opportunity in the game to talk to her, because it's like I'm really talking to my dear Blue Bear.

Back