• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I will draw your favorite villager!

MrFrond

Krystal
Bells
I'm trying to stay up, and what better way to occupy myself than drawing some villagers? I don't know how long I'll be doing these, so act fast!

The rules are simple:

• Name the villager you like.
  • Tell me why you like them!
And I'll draw them.

I'll start it off!

I like Beardo because I think the smug personality fits his design to a T and he's pretty darn cute!

ac1_by_krystalfleming-d7no0z3.png

Pietro.
Love him because not afraid to be himself, like me and I hate that everyone's beaning mean to him Beacuse he is a clown, he's being unique, himself that's great! I love them because he's misunderstood.

Freya
She's gorgeous, she has my favorite color scheme of any villager ingame. Snooty fits her perfectly, and I would REFUSE TO LIVE WITHOUT HER. She's literally my favorite wolf, and among the top tiers of my heart's charts. She's so utterly perfect.

And thank you so much for this, this is immensely kind of you ;A;

Chrissy, because she is super cute and positive! It really seems like the peppy personality was made for her. Alternatively Carmen who is great, I think she has a cute and really down to earth looking design and it's fascinating how she seems to be different from Chrissy despite having the same personality type...

Rasher because he has scars, some of the best eye expressions, and he's a cranky fat pig with a troll smile.

Jeremiah!
I love him because he's very cute and has a lovely colour scheme. He was my best friend on Wild World. He has adorable eyes and cute lil squiggly mouth. I think he's under appreciated! :blush:

Rodeo. I find him to be adorable, not to mention he has a fantastic house in my opinion and he was my BFF in Wild World. Now he's my BFF in New Leaf.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, thank you so much for doing this as well. :)

Bruce? *v*
I love him because he's sucha baddie with a sweet heart.

Last edited:
Muffy's the bomb! Her theming is really neat and I think they could use more fashion stereotypes next time around.
ac4_by_krystalfleming-d7no7l2.png

Rooney! He was one of the first kangaroo villagers that I've ever gotten (also one of my oldest villagers) and he's a boxing kangaroo too. How cool is that? :D

Mind drawing a picture of Walt? He's definitely my favorite kangaroo in general and it sucks that there isn't much art of him. He's been really cool to me, and my friend and I love to crack jokes about him giving out pictures since he's gotten his picture plenty of times, lmao.

Julian. Who doesn't like a glittery, smug unicorn? He"s my favorite, because his coloring is a nice blue, has amazing eyelashes, and is a unicorn who isn't afraid to let people know that he is the best.

Back