• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I want to whistle =(

Furry Sparks

Bells
Arcade Tokens
I just like... can't. I've tried different kinds, like the fingers in the mouth (I got a very small whistlish noise like this once... and thats it) and no fingers. Can anyone here whistle?

I can

*has whistle in mouth*

I cant without a whistle

:p
I wish i could tho.

I can whistle and snap my fingers too! Can't to the finger whistle or hand one but the regular kind

I can snap my fingers, and flare my nostrils, lol
But anyway, im going off topic here.

Copper said:
I can whistle and snap my fingers too! Can't to the finger whistle or hand one but the regular kind
I couldn't snap until a few months ago. I woke up in the middle of the night and I was bored, so I tried to snap, and now I can

lol I used to not be able to whistle or snap for awhile. However sometimes for some reason I can't whistle also my whistle is preety weak and not very loud

I can't snap my fingers... never learned how.

:(

But I can whistle so don't make fun of me! :gyroidmad:

:gyroidveryhappy:

STORMCOMMANDER said:
I can't snap my fingers... never learned how.

:(
Really?

I can snap my fingers...I always thought that was pretty easy.

But, as much as I try, I just CAN'T whistle. A friend of mine told me that eating crusts of breads and pizza's helps...though I don't see how. It would make sense, because I never eat crusts of anything....
But yeah, that theory seems a bit strange.

Bulerias said:
I can whistle and snap my fingers...

AND wiggle my ears.

Beat that.
Ok.

I have my own dimension.

I can um..whistle, but I can't snap. But I have removable toenails! : D

dragonflamez said:
I have removable toenails! : D
o_O

Uhh... that's just... weird...

I somehow yesterday got a whistle noise with my fingers for like half a second, and it was kinda loud

:eek:

Back