• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I wanna dream!!

Flutter

The Fun Has Arrived!
Bells
Leif
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
I am looking for some awesome towns with updated dream codes. I wanna go on a dream spree!
And who knows I might give ya some feedback if you ask me to. :)

Post your DAs!!

Try out my dream town. I have the returning villagers Raddle, Ketchup (You'll find her adorable) and Boris.

3926-7291-2435 OOPS! That's my FC. Here's my DA. Lol. 5B00-0010-799B

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Try out my dream town. I have the returning villagers Raddle, Ketchup (You'll find her adorable) and Boris.

3926-7291-2435 OOPS! That's my FC. Here's my DA. Lol. 5B00-0010-799B

Enjoy!

Ketchup IS adorable!!! :) Also I love your town! Very well put together!! :)

My Joy town has a new dream address. It's in my signature. I plan on updating my Farm town soon, and eventually all the others too.

my dream address isn't finished yet, i'm trying to get photos of cookie and genji before moving in two others. but it's pretty close to finished except for some home aspects.
5A00 - 0018 - D681.

My Joy town has a new dream address. It's in my signature. I plan on updating my Farm town soon, and eventually all the others too.

I really like your town! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

my dream address isn't finished yet, i'm trying to get photos of cookie and genji before moving in two others. but it's pretty close to finished except for some home aspects.
5A00 - 0018 - D681.

I really like your placement of things! :) Good job on your town.

My 2 that are available I have them in my signature just open the spoiler
Thought gonna update tomorrow

I'd be really thankful if you could visit my dream town and give me some feedback! :3

4D00-000F-6B85

I hope you'll enjoy Yamaska! :D It hasn't been updated since two weeks and some things changed, but I can't update it since I've been plot resetting Zell for two days. :( xD

I'm still working on my town, but you're very welcome to dream about it! DA: 7B00-001A-231C.
I have also some of the new villagers and update the town often. :)

If you have any time to visit my dream town, I'd love some possible criticism or feedback!

My DA is: 7A00-0010-7C9E

I hope you'll enjoy my town Peaches, I've spent a lot of time and working towards my dream town! (◕‿◕✿)

If you'd like me to check out your town, I wouldn't mind giving some feedback at all! ❀(*?◡`*)❀

I'd be really thankful if you could visit my dream town and give me some feedback! :3

4D00-000F-6B85

I hope you'll enjoy Yamaska! :D It hasn't been updated since two weeks and some things changed, but I can't update it since I've been plot resetting Zell for two days. :( xD

I really like your town! It seems to be organized, I think some extra flowers in the bare spots would be good. Other than that, it's really good! :)

If you have any time to visit my dream town, I'd love some possible criticism or feedback!

My DA is: 7A00-0010-7C9E

I hope you'll enjoy my town Peaches, I've spent a lot of time and working towards my dream town! (◕‿◕✿)

If you'd like me to check out your town, I wouldn't mind giving some feedback at all! ❀(*?◡`*)❀

Your town is so beautiful and amazing!
I love the villager placement and the paths!
There is this blank spot near the mayors hall, what are you going to use it for?

Last edited:
Back